Comfort, tranquillity and style just moments from the hustle and bustle of central Hong Kong. Overlooking the glittering waters of Victoria Harbour, just a stone's throw from the vibrant centre of...
- Enjoy superb recreational facilities at Harbour Grand Kowloon, including spacious rooftop swimming pool, fitness centre with saunas, steam rooms, and a solarium, and signature spa.
- Spend an unforgettable night out on the Crazy Paris Show at Grand Lisboa or have fun at the onsite legendary casino.
- Benefit from a fantastic location of Grand Lisboa, situated in the heart of Macau with an easy access to public transportation and two-way free shuttle bus service to many popular tourist destinations.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: hong kong, Hong Kong
- Departs: hong kong, Hong Kong
- Arrives: london
Harbour Grand Kowloon
- Superior Court View Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- A superb selection of flavours from around the world
- Easy access to the different parts of the city
- Enjoy excellent views across the harbour from Kowloon
Comfort, tranquillity and style just moments from the hustle and bustle of central Hong Kong.
Overlooking the glittering waters of Victoria Harbour, just a stone's throw from the vibrant centre of Kowloon, the Harbour Grand Kowloon is well situated for visitors who want to relax, unwind and enjoy the luxurious side of Hong Kong life. Offering an excellent choice of amenities and a spectacular setting, a stay at the Harbour Grand Kowloon is sure to be a highlight of your visit to the region.
Located on the opposite side of Victoria Harbour to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon enjoys spectacular views of the futurist metropolis while retaining its own distinct atmosphere and energy. As the Harbour Grand Kowloon is just a few moments from the centre of this unique district, it's the perfect choice for guests who want to experience a different side of Hong Kong life.
Regular shuttle buses transport guests between the Harbour Grand Kowloon and Tsim Sha Tsui, the cultural centre of Kowloon. The Hunghom Ferry Pier is also just a short walk from the hotel, while the Hong Kong Coliseum and MTR Hung Hom Station are just five minutes from the Harbour Grand Kowloon.
- Deluxe Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Four Michelin-starred restuarants under one roof
- Indulgue in pure luxury and comfort
- The dream location from which to explore Macau
Right in the heart of Macau, the Grand Lisboa Hotel is a beacon of impressive style, indulgent luxury and impeccable hospitality. From its sumptuous accommodation and multi-award winning restaurants to its spa, concierge and direct access to the famous Casino Lisboa, every inch of the hotel has been carefully designed for your enjoyment. With its modern facilities, exceptional standards of hospitality and unmistakable style, the Grand Lisboa Hotel is one of Macau's most acclaimed hotels and a true landmark of the city in its own right. Housed in one of the city's most iconic skyscrapers, the hotel welcomes guests into a wonderful world of architectural excellence and unparalleled luxury, guaranteeing a truly unforgettable stay. Enjoying an incredibly central location, the hotel offers convenience, luxury and comfort in rich abundance.
£1469 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services