The newly redeveloped Waves Hotel & Spa by Elegant Hotels doesn't just include all the essentials you'll need, from dining and Wi-Fi, it also lays on luxuries such as water sports, spa treatments, and yoga.
From cocktail mixology and rum tasting, to rounds of Golf and water sports, you'll never be short of entertainment. You can even 'add on' bucket list experiences such as swimming with sea turtles. Its restaurants will take you from the Mediterranean to Asia, but nobody will mind if you laze away the days at the spa, by the 2 pools, or on its Platinum West Coast beach, where the complimentary Beach and Pool Ambassador Service guarantee true relaxation and pure escapism.
- 3 rounds of Golf per adult per stay at the Barbados Golf Club, including transfers and clubs
- Pamper yourself at the hotel's spa with up to four spa treatments per guest per stay
- Enjoy complimentary motorised and non-motorised watersports including standup paddle boarding, waterskiing, hobie cat sailing, kayaking, snorkeling, tube rides and boogie boards
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: manchester
Waves Hotel and Spa by Elegant Hotels
- Standard Guest Room
- All Inclusive
- Pamper yourself at the hotel's SPA with up to four complimentary spa treatments per stay
- A wide variety of complimentary motorised & non-motorised water sports
- Excellent dining experiences
Waves Hotel and Spa by Elegant Hotels is a newly redesigned property on the platinum west coast of Barbados. opening on the 18th July 2016 This 70 room all-inclusive hotel focuses on wellness, freshly prepared dishes, cultural, artistic and local activities and provides an opportunity for guests to unwind and reconnect. The resort has a great location on a stretch of white pristine beach with incredible Caribbean views from the ocean front deck, and provides a beautiful base for an incredible location whether guests are looking for a serene adult-only escape in the dedicated adult spa side of the property or a high-energy communal oceanfront lounge setting. If you wish to explore the island further the hotel is just 15 minutes from Bridgetown, the capital of Barbados. There are two great restaurants within the resort serving seasonally inspired, freshly prepared food, there are also 2 bars serving a variety of drinks including various cocktails, sparkling wine, beers and more. The hotel also features two swimming pools, one adult pool with whirl pool surrounded by comfortable loungers and one lounge pool with comfortable cabanas and daybeds.
Hotel due to open 15 August 2016
Excellent Holiday !!
Tony Farrell reviewing Waves Hotel and Spa by Elegant Hotels (24-Oct-2016)
£1259 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services