Leave your daily stresses behind and enjoy the newest all-inclusive resort in Barbados. Sugar Bay Barbados is decorated with a stylish design across all of the comfortable accommodations, ensuring a pleasurable experience during your stay.
The hotel also enjoys the unique luxury of being located within the Historic Garrison, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and is only 15 minutes from the airport - giving you all the time in the world to relax and rejuvenate during your stay. Discover a series of amazing dining experiences in 5 restaurants which each serve something different; from afternoon tea to a selection of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages.
- Ideally located only 15 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the capital, Bridgetown
- Enjoy a wide selection of activities including beach volleyball, wind surfing, jet skis, sailing and more
- Brilliant Barbados: Kids (up to 16 years old) stay and play when accompanied by 1 or 2 paying adults
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Sugar Bay Barbados
- Signature Room
- All Inclusive
- Stunning Beachfront Location
- The perfect place to let your worries go
- Fantastic Culinary Adventure
The brand new Sugar Bay Barbados is a family friendly all inclusive resort with a 150 meters of white sandy beach and tranquil ocean lagoon, offering stylish design and comfortable accommodations for the perfect family holiday, romantic honeymoon or a dreamed tropical wedding. Located in the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Historic Garrison and only 15 minutes from the airport.
The resort features 138 rooms and suites all with ocean view, garden or a pool view from the private balconies. The hotel is a brilliant holiday choice in Barbados with a perfect range of facilities and entertainments for all ages. Delight yourself with the wonderful selection of dining options in 5 restaurants including afternoon tea, alcohol and non-alcohol beverages.
The holiday was amazing - everything I needed it to be. We had the perfect balance between doing something and doing nothing. But ding nothing was special in this setting with beautiful weather and beaches.
Deborah Spence reviewing Sugar Bay Barbados (15-May-2017)
£1719 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services