Leave your daily stress behind and enjoy the newest all-inclusive resort in Barbados. Sugar Bay Barbados offers a stylish design and comfortable accommodations, located in the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Historic Garrison and only 15 minutes from the airport.
The perfect retreat for families or couples combining luxury and value for money. Discover the amazing dining experience in 5 restaurants including afternoon tea, alcohol and non-alcohol beverages.
- Ideally located only 15 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the capital, Bridgetown
- Enjoy the wide selection of activities including beach volleyball, wind surfing, jet skis, sailing and more
- First child (3 - 16 years) stays free all year round when staying in the same room with their parents
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Sugar Bay Barbados
- Signature Room
- All Inclusive
- Stunning Beachfront Location
- The perfect place to let your worries go
- Fantastic Culinary Adventure
The brand new Sugar Bay Barbados is a family friendly all inclusive resort with a 150 meters of white sandy beach and tranquil ocean lagoon, offering stylish design and comfortable accommodations for the perfect family holiday, romantic honeymoon or a dreamed tropical wedding. Located in the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Historic Garrison and only 15 minutes from the airport.
The resort features 138 rooms and suites all with ocean view, garden or a pool view from the private balconies. The hotel is a brilliant holiday choice in Barbados with a perfect range of facilities and entertainments for all ages. Delight yourself with the wonderful selection of dining options in 5 restaurants including afternoon tea, alcohol and non-alcohol beverages.
We loved the hotel and our holiday in sugar Bay. On the whole the food was excellent and my wife, who is vegetarian, also we really happy with what was on offer, she is always difficult to feed so we were impressed in that respect. However, we would've liked the option of room service. Also, the...
Richard Jenkins reviewing Sugar Bay Barbados (08-Apr-2017)
£1789 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services