Beautifully secluded amidst the greenest and wildest of surroundings, the Al Wadi Hotel is magnificently positioned in Oman's ancient marine capital of Sohar, home to the legendary Sinbad the Sailor.
Nestled between an abundance of natural wonders and historical sites, during your stay at this awe-inspiring site, recently voted the most picturesque city in the Middle East, guests can take the time to explore the beautiful Wadis (striking natural pool formations scattered around the desert like mini-oasis) and the imposing Sohar Fort, one of the largest in Oman.
- A fully facilitated gymnasium awaits to satisfy the fitness enthusiasts with a unique experience
- Added to the sheer relaxation and fine wining and dining are a host of activities to indulge in
- Oman is home to many museums and galleries that showcase the old and the new
- Departs: london
- Arrives: muscat, Oman
- Departs: muscat, Oman
- Arrives: london
Al Wadi Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
- Excellent variety of dinning options
- The perfect place to relax and spoil yourself
- Good choice of amenities and peaceful location
With an exclusive collection of 78 guest rooms and one suite, the Al Wadi hotel provides comfortable and elegant accommodation that perfectly complements the beautiful surroundings. A combination of bars and restaurants, a conference room and a set of good recreational facilities make of this unique property a true gem in the desert.
£759 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services