Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah is perfectly located within 35 minutes from Dubai International Airport and with an easy reach to the vibrant city scene. An astonishing beach resort, the hotel is surrounded by the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf, remarkable private beach with soft sands and distinctive external architecture.
- Experience the city history, architecture, shopping and all entertainment at the ideally located hotel within walking distance to many attractions
- Relax and enjoy one of the two temperature-controlled swimming pools or take advantage from the 200 meters of private beach
- Let your kids have fun at the supervised Coco's Kids Club while you can enjoy some time to yourself
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
- King Superior
- Half Board
- Premier dining experiences
- Stunning Spa
- iconic location
Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah is perfectly located on the famous Palm Jumeirah and with an easy reach to the vibrant city scene. An astonishing beach resort, the hotel is surrounded by the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf, remarkable private beach with soft sands and distinctive external architecture. Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah combines everything a guest can ever dream of: the luxurious Waldorf Astoria spa, elegantly designed guest rooms and suites, 3-starred Michelin restaurant, two temperature-controlled swimming pools, a tennis court, numerous water sports, an extensive Fitness Centre and 24-hour business centre. Explore Dubai attractions from this luxury resort hotel, including superior shopping, iconic Dubai architecture, water parks, desert safaris and area sightseeing.
Great hotel and great staff, alcohol is very expensive but the same everywhere in Dubai for alcohol. The view we had was awful - 1st floor so we had a slight view of the sea, building next to us and the car park. The room was great.
Gary Crompton reviewing Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah (09-Apr-2017)
£809 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services