Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon Palm offers an affordable option for those wanting to experience the famous platinum coast.
All of the apartments are kitted out with kitchen, living room, dining area and bedrooms with a stunning view over the pools and gardens. And if you decide you want a night out, you can dine at Saffa's Restaurant and Bar just a few minutes walk away.
- Enjoy a home away from home in a one bedroom apartment with fantastic self-catering facilities
- Halcyon Palm is ideally located in a walking distance to the city centre
- Relax and enjoy the sun on the terrace or the hotel swimming pool
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: manchester
- One Bedroom Apartament
- Room Only
- The resort has a fantastic location
- Offering fantastic value for money
- The resort gives a platform for an unforgettable holiday
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers an affordable option for those wanting to experience the famous platinum coast of the island. Apartments include full kitchens, living/dining areas, bedrooms with twin beds and balconies overlooking the pool and gardens. They can accommodate families with 2 children or up to 3 adults and are an excellent choice for friends or couples. Value for money, friendly staff and an excellent location make for an unforgettable holiday at this charming resort.
Guests have use of The Safas Restaurant offering casual cuisine located at sister property Travellers Palm, a few minutes’ walk away
Halcyon Palm was conveniently located just off of the main road. A quiet and individual apartment was just what suited me and my son. The weather was glorious, there were shops and supermarkets within a few minutes walk and the buses were reliable and frequent (in Holetown at least, not so on the...
Joanne Catherine Adams reviewing Halcyon Palm (14-Oct-2016)
£639 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services