Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters and lush surroundings. This small resort reflects the island’s lifestyle of.
- A boutique resort in Mauritius offering spacious rooms, a spa lounge, kids club and much more
- Mauritius offering pristine beaches and a relaxing holiday followed on by Dubai city where you can enjoy Duty Free shopping
- Double Tree Hilton only a short walk to one of the biggest malls in Dubai Mall of the Emirates
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Coin De Mire
- All Inclusive
- boutique beach retreat offering simplicity at its best
- Excellent facilites and the best value for money available
- spacious and comfortable accommodation
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters and lush surroundings. This small resort reflects the island’s lifestyle of calm, comfort and simplicity. The resort’s relaxed atmosphere offers guests a casual holiday setting to enjoy the pleasures of the sun, sand and sea. Snorkel in the warm waters, try a range of water sports, play a game of tennis or simply relax by one of the resort pools. Coin De Mire is a hideaway where simple tropical treasures are waiting to be discovered.
Beautiful setting, very friendly staff, clean rooms.
Danielle Lavyusagejackman reviewing Coin De Mire (20-Jun-2016)
Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha
- Guest Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Excellent location in the heart of Dubai
- Variety of fitness options
- Luxurious accommodation
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree by Hilton Al Barsha. Golf lovers will appreciate the hotel's location, nearby to two world-renowned Dubai golf courses. There is a complimentary shuttle service available to take you from the hotel to Jumeirah Beach and the Mall of The Emirates. The height of luxury is accompanies my modern amenities and spacious rooms, along with friendly service. You will even be greeted with a signature DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie when you check-in.
Please note that this a dry hotel and therefore does not sell alcohol (although you may bring your own).
Good hotel well placed for mall of Emirates within easy walking distance. Very helpful staff free shuttle bus to some areas good stop over for three nights
Trixie Bennett reviewing Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha (04-Oct-2016)
£1159 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services