Enjoying an exceptional location on the west side of Havana, sitting right at the heart of the elegant residential, commercial and diplomatic district of Miramar while only being a 15 minutes' drive...
- Discover Havana from the Quinta Avenida hotel with its elegant location in the Miramar District; then relax and enjoy the pristine beaches of Varadero at the 24-hour all-inclusive Breezes Varadero resort
- Los Cactus was the first super all inclusive resort in Cuba, located on the white sands of Varadero's world famous beach on the Hicacos peninsula
- Add a West of Cuba highlights tour from £99 per person, including visits to Revolution Square, the Presidential Palace and UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Departs: london
- Arrives: varadero, Cuba
- Departs: varadero, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Four Points by Sheraton La Habana
- Bed and Breakfast
- One of the newest hotels in Havana
- Large swimming pool and excellent spa
- Three restaurants and two bars (one of which is open 24 hours)
Enjoying an exceptional location on the west side of Havana, sitting right at the heart of the elegant residential, commercial and diplomatic district of Miramar while only being a 15 minutes' drive to the wonders of Old Havana and a 20 minute ride to the Jose Marti International Airport, Four Points by Sheraton La Habana Hotel is one of the newest hotels in Havana and presents itself as an ideal spot for every kind of traveller.
Thanks to its privileged and chic location in 5th Avenue, away from all the hustle and bustle of other busy areas in Havana, and right next to the Montebarreto Natural Park, this fabulous hotel is surrounded by extensive, lush green landscaping and a large free-form swimming pool. The attractive and grand building offers 186 spacious and modern rooms with lively decor and spacious interiors while the whole Havana holiday experience is enhanced by great wellness facilities such as a gym, a massage parlour, biothermal showers and a beauty salon. Two restaurants and two snack bars and one lobby bar, (one of which is open 24 hours) provide guests with plenty of succulent options for meal times and snack times, as well as a tempting selection of beverages and cocktails. Some nearby attractions include the world famous Tropicana Cabaret and the PABEXPO fairground, located only 5 minutes away.
Overall a good experience
Chinyelu Akamelu reviewing Four Points by Sheraton La Habana (08-Nov-2016)
Los Cactus Hotel
- Super Select Garden View
- All Inclusive
- First super all inclusive resort in Cuba
- 26 acres of tropical gardens and a white sand beach
- Excellent daily activities and nightly entertainment
Los Cactus is a resort for couples, singles and adults Minimum age of 14 years and over, set beside a stunning beach in Varadero. This resort is set in acres of landscaped tropical gardens offering privacy for those looking for an adults-only ambience. A wide range of sports facilities and excellent dining options will make your stay fun and memorable. You can enjoy water sports on the beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail and soak up the Cuban atmosphere. Los Cactus is ideal for those seeking a relaxing beach holiday in Cuba.
NOTICE: Previously know as "Breezes Varadero"
Small, friendly & personal. We liked the small apartment blocks in lovely grounds. Staff very friendly & beautiful location right on the beach. Night-time stage entertainment was excellent - far more than we were expecting. Although the food wasn't exciting, the buffet was very extensive & great...
Fiona Wardle reviewing Los Cactus Hotel (26-Nov-2016)
£979 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services