A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come true by taking an eight day excursion to Punta Cana staying at one of the premier resorts there, the Dreams Punta Cana Resort and Spa.
This hotel is set in the midst of the fine golden sands of some of the locale's prettiest beaches where you can sunbathe the hours away while staring dreamily into the endless turquoise waters. You can also enjoy the superb scenery from the comfort of your room as well. Sunbathing while reclined on the lounging chairs on the edge of the hotel's free form swimming pool is about as relaxing as being beside the Caribbean.
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Departs: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Arrives: manchester
Dreams Punta Cana Resort and Spa
- All Inclusive
- superb location on a golden beach of swaying palms
- learn something new from the classes available
- Evenings at Dreams come alive with entertainment and parties
- FREE Unlimited Connectivity app
Secluded in a lush tropical paradise that faces a pristine beach with turquoise waters stretching to the horizon, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa offers a picturesque view from every guest accommodation. This opulent resort offers Unlimited-Luxury beginning with a free form swimming pool that winds its way from the lobby down to the beach and is complete with a swim-up bar and venues throughout.
A wide choice of Ã la carte themed restaurants, chic bars and live nightly shows complement the vast array of daily activities from kayaking and snorkeling to unwinding at the lavish spa. The Explorer's Club for kids, a fully supervised children's program for ages 3-12, features weekly campout adventures, outdoor cinema, snack bar, mini theater, playground, TV, video games, sand castle competitions, a rock climbing wall and a pirate ship waterslide.
For the romantics, the stunning wedding gazebo is the perfect place to say 'I do". Lose yourself in a new and better way to have it all at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa.
Good customer service, good quality food, generally most of the staff very good, beach area good.
Mark Hughes reviewing Dreams Punta Cana Resort and Spa (01-Nov-2016)
£1049 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services