Jewels Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa is an adult-only all inclusive oceanfront hideaway located in a secluded area of Runaway Bay. In signature Jewels Resorts’ style, the all inclusive...
- Sublime culinary options with the candlelit dinner under the stars offering a weekly multi-course dining experience or Platinum Restaurant providing a special venue for contemporary Caribbean cuisine
- Sit back and relax at the Radiant Spa, the Pool Concierge offers skewers of fresh fruit, misting of cool, fragrant-infused water, ice-cold face towels and more
- Enjoy yoga retreats in various months throughout the year with various things included sure to cleanse your body and mind with enjoyment also guaranteed
- Departs: london
- Arrives: montego bay, Jamaica
- Departs: montego bay, Jamaica
- Arrives: london
Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort and Spa
- Premier Guest Room
- All Inclusive
- Relaxation made to measure
- Great Location
- Romantic Dinners
Enjoy an amazing stay at the award winning Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa, an adults only all inclusive oceanfront oasis in a secluded area of Runaway Bay. The resorts fabulous location offers ultimate relaxation and privacy for a tranquil holiday in the beaming sun. Jewel Paradise Cove has been completely redesigned to offer a world class service focusing on all inclusive health, spa and fitness for a newly found serenity like no other. Relax in a room featuring luxurious bedding, state of the art technology and deluxe bathrooms.
In signature Jewel Resorts' style, the all inclusive plan features a whole host of benefits to make your time in magical Jamaica extra special including unlimited premium drinks in various bars, complimentary green fess at an 18 hole championship golf course, complimentary WiFi resort wide and much more. For nature lovers, Shaw Park Botanical Gardens is a perfect activity nearby.
Enjoy complimentary Yoga retreats in various months throughout the year with multiple daily yoga sessions, wellness sessions, nature and power walks along with much more that will cleanse your body and mind with the enjoyment factor also added.
Lovely resort. All staff very attentive and friendly.
Simon Osbourn reviewing Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort and Spa (01-Jul-2016)
£1619 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services