The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the south of Mauritius, less than one hour from the International airport. It...
- Enjoy waterskiing, snorkelling or arrange swimming with dolphins or whale watching
- Five Star hotel situated close to Dubai Shopping malls, offers an arrays of facilities including a fine dining Italian Restaurant
- Mauritius offering pristine beaches and a relaxing holiday followed on by Dubai city where you can enjoy Duty Free shopping
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Sofitel So Mauritius Bel Ombre
- Lushury Room
- Bed and Breakfast
The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the south of Mauritius, less than one hour from the International airport. It is the the only contemporary 5 star deluxe designed by Kenzo Takada. Enhanced by inimitable Lek Bunnag architecture, the resort is complemented by lush vegetation, a stunning mountain backdrop, a glistening turquoise lagoon and a quiet rippling stream. The Sofitel So Mauritius Bel Ombre is designed to provide maximum relaxation and well-being. Soothing, elegant and naturally sophisticated with edgy touches and timeless luxury, the Sofitel So brings guests a memorable expeience in one of nature's finest settings. The 3-starred French restaurant complete with fine wines, epitomises top gourmet dining and much more.
This ultimate hide-away offers attentive and professional service, including exceptional Butler Service for all suites and villas, a holistic spa with aromatherapy and acupunture, and a range of body treatments to make a stay here unforgettable for anyone and everyone.
Wonderful hotel and staff. The most perfect location for a relaxing holiday.
Mary Evered reviewing Sofitel So Mauritius Bel Ombre (08-Jun-2016)
Media Rotana Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
- Located in the heart of media city with easy access to all the attractions
- late night drinks in the english pub and lounge bar
- Outdoor dining and drinks on the terrace
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media Rotana Barsha offers impeccable facilities, utmost privacy, personalised service and Arabian chic. Taking pride in offering guests with the best of everything; from stylish restaurants, modern rooms and friendly service, the staff at this splendid hotel will ensure yours is a most pleasant stay. Whether in Dubai for business or pleasure, the Media Rotana Barsha will make it a worry-free experience that delights and enchants you.
Brilliant hotel ; great breakfast with very polite staff. The concierge arranged a dinner boat trip on the Dubai Creek which was great .Getting into the city was easy -walk to the nearest metro station or take a taxi to the malls.
Chris Bower reviewing Media Rotana Hotel (21-Oct-2015)
£1249 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services