Set amongst 213 hectares of lush tropical gardens, nestled on the East coast of Mauritius is Anahita The Resort. As well as having a golf course designed by Ernie Els, the waterfront...
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Anahita the Resort - Residences and Villas
- 1 Bedroom Junior Suite Garden
- Half Board
- A phenomenal range of landscapes in one resort
- Live it up in your suite or villa
- Excursion service helping you to uncover the true Mauritius
Set amongst 213 hectares of lush tropical gardens, nestled on the East coast of Mauritius is Anahita The Resort. As well as having a golf course designed by Ernie Els, the waterfront “village” is one of the main attractions, featuring boutiques, a fitness centre, wellbeing lounge, kids and teens club, swimming pool and tennis courts.
Mauritius benefits from an all-year-round tropical climate, which is perfect for enabling diving in the coral reefs or hiking in the spectacular mountains. Discovered in the 10th century, Mauritius provides an exotic blend of cultures.
Media Rotana Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
- Located in the heart of media city with easy access to all the attractions
- late night drinks in the english pub and lounge bar
- Outdoor dining and drinks on the terrace
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media Rotana Barsha offers impeccable facilities, utmost privacy, personalised service and Arabian chic. Taking pride in offering guests with the best of everything; from stylish restaurants, modern rooms and friendly service, the staff at this splendid hotel will ensure yours is a most pleasant stay. Whether in Dubai for business or pleasure, the Media Rotana Barsha will make it a worry-free experience that delights and enchants you.
We stayed at the Media Rotana for a 3-night Dubai stopover on our way back from a holiday in Mauritius. Everything about the hotel is superb, the staff were extremely helpful and on arrival we asked for a non-smoking room, all were taken so we were upgraded to a suite on the 18th floor! The room was...
David Wayne Hudson reviewing Media Rotana Hotel (21-Mar-2017)