Set against the infamous Palm Jumeirah, the original palm of the world famous Palm Island, Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort and Spa provides the perfect combination of luxurious relaxation and world...
- Infinity swimming pool plus three lagoon pool all surrounding the resort
- Offering a wide range of dining options including Thai, Vietnamese , Chinese , Australian to tantlise your taste buds
- Water skiing, kayaking to snorkelling and much more to enjoy
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Anantara Dubai the Palm Resort and Spa
- Premier Lagoon View
- Bed and Breakfast
- Fantastic range of cuisines available
- Vast array of water sports
- Enjoy the colourful lagoons and gardens
Set against the infamous Palm Jumeirah, the original palm of the world famous Palm Island, Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort and Spa provides the perfect combination of luxurious relaxation and world class sightseeing.
Many of Dubai's top attractions are in close proximity, including Mall of the Emirates, Aquaventure Water Park, Ski Dubai and Dubai Marina as well as Jumeirah Beach.
The four speciality restaurants offer a wide array of cuisines, taking in the cultures of Asia, the Mediterranean and Australia. Guests can indulge themselves through the use of the spa and swimming lagoons or make use of the tennis courts and gym for those preferring a more active holiday.
£839 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services
You might also like
Anantara Dubai the Palm Resort and Spa + Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Sahel Villa Resort
From £1379 per person
Anantara Veli Resort and Spa + Anantara Dubai the Palm Resort and Spa
From £2549 per person
Anantara Dubai the Palm Resort and Spa + Desert Islands Resort and Spa by Anantara
From £1309 per person