Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to the famous Jumeirah Beach. A contemporary and modern hotel with 310...
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
- Superior Beach Bungalow
- Half Board
- Perfect location in the North Male Atoll, an island surrounded by pure white beaches.
- destination dining in secluded areas is a must
- Majestic waterfront spa retreat
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives. Surrounded by white sandy beaches and almost wholly encircled by a lagoon, this resort is perfect for those seeking the sun, sand and sea. The island is home to one of the Maldives best surfing breaks and world renowned dive sites are just a short boat ride away. The surrounding lagoon is ideal for water sports and the resort offers a wealth of facilities and activities to keep everyone busy. Paradise Island is perfect for those seeking an active holiday in the sun.
From booking the holiday to arriving and leaving everything ran smoothly.
Sonia Inamdar reviewing Paradise Island (22-Dec-2013)
Holiday Inn Al Barsha
- Deluxe Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Ideally situated in the heart of Dubai
- Wide array of culinary experiences
- Make the most of the health-related facilities
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to the famous Jumeirah Beach. A contemporary and modern hotel with 310 elegant rooms, a stunning terrace pool with view of Dubai’s skyline and the iconic Burj Al Arab. You can dine at an array of restaurants and the hotel offers a choice of live entertainment. An ideal hotel in the heart of Dubai that offers everything for you to make your stay enjoyable.
Efficient and very clean. Best breakfast ever.
Brian Wallis reviewing Holiday Inn Al Barsha (30-Jun-2016)
£1239 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services