This newly renovated resort occupies an enviable location on Barbados' lively south coast close to St Lawrence Gap. Here guests have easy access to all the local...
- All Inclusive Resort - Dine at three restaurants serving a variety of cuisines from beach snacks to fine dining
- Sea Breeze Beach Hotel offers a beautiful beachside location on the south coast of Barbados. The resort has access to two white sand beaches
- St lawarence Gap, one of the island's most famous attractions, with shops, bars, restauarnts and clubs is just 5 minutes drive from the hotel.
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: manchester
Sea Breeze Beach Hotel
- All Inclusive
- Excellent beachfront location
- Close proximity to South Coast attractions
- Excellent range of accommodation
This family-friendly, All-Inclusive resort occupies an enviable location in parish of Christ Church, close to St Lawrence Gap. Here guests have easy access to all the local places of interest including St Lawrence Gap, Oistins, famed for its fish market and not to be missed on a Friday night and Accra beach. There are numerous local shops, restauarnts, golf, bars and clubs, all within easy reach.
The resort sits in 2.5 acres of mature gardens, has access to two white sandy beaches that stretch over 700 feet and affords magnificent views. With modern amenities, excellent dining facilities and a true Bajan welcome, it is not surprising that this hotel is said to be, " the undiscovered jewel of the south coast". The resort offers a superb range of facilities, for adults and children, that include a choice of watersports, a kids' club and two swimming pools, one of which is for adults only. There is a choice of guest accommodation and three restaurants, including a beach bar. To complete this superb offer, the hotel provides live entertainment most evenings.
NOTICE: The Hotel will close for renovation works on 1st May 2017 until 31st October 2017
Fantastic beach mostly great staff friendliest place we have ever stayed. Sunbeds the best ever with pads and canopy. Everywhere clean and tidy. Entertainment not every night but Virgo and 2 guitars great but lacked people where did guests go. Food good but repetitive.
Andrew Holmes reviewing Sea Breeze Beach Hotel (30-Nov-2016)
£1219 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services