The Millenium Resort Mussanah is a new addition to Oman's top class hotels. Set in landscaped gardens beside the Gulf of Oman, overlooking its own private 54 berth marina, guests will be...
- The Millennium Resort is fast gaining an excellent reputation for sporting events and has fantastic facilities to match including outdoor and indoor pools
- Located by a private beach on the Batinah Coast overlooking the hotels own private marina surrounded by landscaped gardens
- The location offers the best of both worlds for your stay with excursions easily available as well as many relaxing activities, such as the private beach
- Departs: london
- Arrives: muscat, Oman
- Departs: muscat, Oman
- Arrives: london
Millennium Resort Mussanah
- Deluxe Garden View Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- World class outdoor facilities
- Meal that better suits you
- Relaxation treatments from around the world
The Millenium Resort Mussanah is a new addition to Oman's top class hotels. Set in landscaped gardens beside the Gulf of Oman, overlooking its own private 54 berth marina, guests will be delighted by the superb range of first class facilities and service. The resort's design blends the perfections of both Arabic and Asian cultures. Located by a private beach, on the Batinah Coast, between Barka and Sohar, this modern resort is just 45 minutes from Oman International Airport. The Millenium is fast gaining a reputation for sporting events, as well as an excellent centre for business. The Marina is managed by Oman Sail, one of the most reputable sailing and watersports organisations. The resort is also perfectly located for excursions to the mountains and nearby Wadis. For those looking for a relaxing break, complemented by the very best comforts and service, yet close enough to the delights of the capital, Muscat, the Millenium Resort is a perfect choice.
A luxury beach resort, convenient for local historic attractions.
Martin Noble reviewing Millennium Resort Mussanah (29-Nov-2015)
£579 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services