Whether looking for peace and quiet or hoping for non-stop family fun, you can enjoy the perfect 8-day beach holiday at the all-inclusive Club Dolphin hotel located on the Asian paradise of Waikkal in Sri Lanka.
After soaking up the sun at the golden-sand beach or indulging in a relaxing spa treatment, take refuge in your comfy Superior Sea View room, which includes air conditioning, a mini fridge, and cable TV and offers a magnificent view of the stunning turquoise-blue waters of the Indian Ocean. If you prefer, you can stay active by participating in sports like tennis, squash and mini golf or simply by working out in the fully-equipped fitness centre. Before you leave, don't miss out on taking a dip in the main pool, which is one the largest in the continent.
- Club Dolphin is set in acres of coconut groves, beside a golden sand beach and backing onto a canal
- The hotel has two pools, one activity pool and a quiet pool, with the main pool winding through the resort
- Cottages are spread throughout the gardens and have air conditioning, mini fridge and cable TV
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
- Superior Sea View
- All Inclusive
- One of sri lanka's best known beach resort
- one of the largest pools in asia winds round the resort
- accommodation choices include cottages in the gardens
Club Dolphin nestles in twenty acres of palm groves near the sunny city of Waikkal, an area of shimmering turquoise seas and quaint fishing villages. This all-inclusive hotel offers a fun family holiday or a great beach holiday with a delightful animation team and an array of recreation and entertainment. Guests can enjoy tennis, squash, games, theme nights, kayaking on the river and the largest swimming pool in Sri Lanka. Kids will love the special children’s activities and extensive kids’ pool. While those looking to relax can find plenty of room to spread out and the golden beach is the perfect spot to enjoy the beautiful Indian Ocean.
This was our first experience of an all inclusive holiday. Can't comment on the entertainment as it wasn't really our thing. The hotel was great, spotlessly clean, the food varied and good and the attention we received was excellent, especially from the team who looked after our room in the garden...
Colin Love reviewing Club Dolphin (24-Sep-2016)
£789 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services