Come and enjoy a magnificent cruise aboard the Ms Papyrus for a delightful holiday and experience the treasures along the majestic Nile. This all-inclusive floating hotel offers an exploration of the main historic sites in Upper Egypt, and exotic evening entertainment like belly dancing and oriental nights. Take a journey back to the history of the Nile and uncover the ancient mystery, and fascinating memoirs of a far away land. Gourmet cuisine and exotic drinks provide a fiesta fit for a king. Bask in the luxurious, plush accommodation and surrender yourself into the hands of competent and attentive staff who offers stellar service and hospitality know only by royalty. Indulge your senses aboard the Ms Payrus for eight days of magnificence.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: luxor, Egypt
- Departs: luxor, Egypt
- Arrives: london
- Lower Deck Cabin
- Full Board
- discover all the main historical sights of upper egypt during this historical cruise.
- evening entertainment includes belly dancers and oriental nights
- upgrade to all inclusive to enjoy unlimited drinks while you sail the majestic river nile
M.S Papyrus is an outstanding floating hotel that sails across the many wonders of the river Nile to take passengers on an incredible journey of discovery through this mysterious land's fascinating past while enjoying every modern comfort and warm hospitality onboard. While the interior decoration on the MS Papyrus feels elegant, the service perfectly complements the comfortable surroundings that meet international standards.
- Prices Exclude Excursions
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package from £149pp
- Exclusive Offer:
- Only pay £99pp for the Full Excursions Package save £50pp - Valid for stay between Now - 31 December 2012
- Only pay £119pp for the Full Excursions Package save £30pp - Valid for stay between 01 January - 31 October 2013
CRUISE ITINERARY - 7 NIGHTS - LUXOR TO LUXOR -
Day 1 - Wednesday - Luxor
P.M - Embarkation, Free at leisure. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 2 - Thursday - Luxor
A.M. - Visit to Karnak and & Luxor Temples.
P.M. - Free at leisure.
- Overnight in Luxor.
Day 3 - Friday - Luxor - Esna - Edfu
A.M. - Visit the West Bank, see Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon
P.M. - Sailing to Edfu via Esna.
- Overnight in Edfu.
Day 4 - Saturday - Kom Ombo - Aswan
A.M. - Sailing to Kom-Ombo
P.M. - Visit the temple shared by the two Gods Sobek & Haroeris
- Overnight in Aswan
Day 5 - Sunday - Aswan
A.M. - Visit the High Dam & Philae temple
P.M. - View of the Elephantine Island by felucca* (sailing boat) and view of the Agha Khan Mausoleum and then visit the Nubian Museum. Free at leisure.
- Overnight in Aswan
Day 6 - Monday - Kom Ombo - Edfu
A.M. - Free at leisure and opportunity to have an optional excursion to the great Abu Simbel temple.
P.M. - Sailing to Edfu via Kom-Ombo.
- Overnight in Edfu
Day 7 - Tuesday - Esna - Luxor
A.M - Free at leisure. Sailing to Esna. Sail to Luxor.
- Overnight in Luxor
Day 8 - Wednesday - Luxor
Disembarkation after breakfast (check out from the cabin)
* The felucca ride in Aswan is just sailing around the islands with no entrance.
- The order of the itineraries may be amended as a result of low-water levels, adverse weather conditions, lock closure or other unforeseen circumstances. Moorings at night are usually alongside other cruise vessels and sightseeing, when possible is organised to avoid the heat of the midday sun.
- Prices displayed are the leading prices per Departure based on two adults sharing a standard room on Full Board basis.
- Packages include return flights on various Charter Airlines from various U.K airports.
- All cruises are subject to availability and the prices and itinerary are subject to change.
- During the month of June and from 1 - 15 December, itineraries may be subject to change due the Esna Lock closure.
- We can combine any cruise with any hotel if you have a preference; please contact our reservations department for further details.
The food no doubt was very good, but I think there could more of a choice. Myself I do not usually have two big meals a day.
Stuart Callister reviewing M.S Papyrus (23-Jan-2012)
Get a free quote now
Based on a 14 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now on 020 7644 1755 and speak to one of our experts and quote Reference PF6B