Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts here. Coconut Bay is an all inclusive resort that is built to usher guests into complete relaxation.
It is enveloped in carefully manicured tropical gardens and visitors will enjoy the shade of towering palm trees. This is without a doubt where you want to bring your loved one for that romantic getaway. It is also the ideal place for those who want to take their kids along for the holiday. The youngsters will certainly revel in the exciting waterslides and waterfalls. You, on the other hand can get to really relax as you receive treatments at the spa.
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction featuring 3 family friendly swimming pools and one adult only pool
- Complimentary transfers from the Hewanorra International Airport are included!
- CocoLand - Ideal Paradise for your children, full of fun and activities
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
Coconut Bay Resort and Spa
- Deluxe Garden Splash
- All Inclusive
- Wonderful all-inclusive resort for families and couples
- Home to St Lucia's only waterpark with slides and waterfalls
- Harmony for adults-only with a tranquil spa
The all-inclusive Coconut Bay Resort and Spa is located on a beautiful beach on the south eastern shore of St Lucia. Set amidst a forest of coconut palms and beautifully landscaped grounds, this colourful resort offers outstanding facilities and value for singles, couples and families. Younger guests will love the Cocoland Kids Club as well as the slides and waterfalls at the waterpark. Meanwhile, adult guests can enjoy a wide variety of activities including land and water sports or simply take time to relax on the beach or be pampered at the Spa. Coconut Bay is just a few minutes drive from St. Lucia's Hewanorra International Airport so guests begin their holiday at Coconut Bay within minutes of their arrival on the island. Coconut Bay Resort & Spa is an ideal choice whether you seeking a fun family holiday, a romantic honeymoon or a wedding in paradise.
manager (Mark Hawkins) and all the staff could not do enough for us .Made our holiday very special.Will be going again. Thankyou to the team at the holiday place.
Philip Walker reviewing Coconut Bay Resort and Spa (04-Apr-2014)
£1119 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services