Enjoy the luxurious accommodations, modern facilities and superb location of the Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach while you spend 5 days in Dubai. With easy access to the famous Jumeirah beach and close to major shopping centres and chic cafés, the venue will allow you to explore the city.
Tempt your taste buds with exceptional cuisine at our famed Dubai restaurants and award-winning bars. Dine on delicious brasserie selections at Soul, experience a delectable buffet at The Talk or catch up on sports at West Beach Bistro & Sports Lounge. Unwind at the pool bar and enjoy our famous Movenpick coffee at Falls Lobby Lounge & Terrace.
- Great unique entertainment such as live cooking stations with a sushi bar and a lounge with a DJ set
- Daily themed nights at the various eateries plus bars catering for sports fans
- Place yourself in the heart of Dubai's most dynamic and lively seaside district - the Jumeirah Beach
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach
- Bed and Breakfast
- Great location in the Jumeirah Beach Residence
- The hotel offers facilities to suit everyone
- exceptional dining and drinking venues
Located right at the heart of Dubai's chic Jumeirah Beach Residence area and between the new Dubai Marina and the beaches, the MÃ¶venpick Hotel is connected to the beachfront and close to Dubai Media City. Only a mere 30 minutes from Dubai International Airport whilst in close to proximity to major shopping and business districts.
Let MÃ¶venpick's well established and charming Swiss traditions treat you to top around the-clock-service and superb gastronomy wit an array of delectable dishes at their 3 excellent restaurants. For entertainment the hotel features an infinity swimming pool, live cooking stations and sushi bar, a lounge with a live DJ and outdoor poolside cabanas overlooking the Arabian Sea.
PLEASE NOTE: The Walk, the beachfront promenade at Jumeirah Beach Residence, is undergoing development work which may be visible and audible from the MÃ¶venpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach at times. This work is not directly connected to the hotel.
Lovely hotel with great rooms although the construction next door is off putting. Hotel is in a good area for shops etc.
Susan Pritchard reviewing Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach (02-May-2015)
£419 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services