Spend a week relaxing and being pampered in the midst of delicious white sands of the North Male Atoll in Maldives. This is what is really meant when talking about a dream holiday as you arrive at your accommodation, perched on the waters of the Indian Ocean, via water plane.
The Ira Fushi Beach & Resort is not your ordinary beach hotel, something you'll become aware of as soon as you arrive. Inside the simple wood exterior you will find an immaculately decorated room boasting crisp modern fittings. Out in the yard you will find a uniquely designed swimming pool fringed by verdant tropical vegetation and swaying palm trees. And amid these heavenly surroundings is the largest spa in the Maldives.
- The resort speads over this tropical paradise, surrounded by powdery white sand and a house reef
- The spa is sure to relax and rejuvenate body, mind and spirit, with complimentary use of hydrotherapy area
- Guest can discover the exotic tastes of Asia in the tranquil Maldives Restaurant, Bamboo or alternatively in Flavours, located over the water, with uninterrupted views of other islands
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
- Beach Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Award winning exclusive island resort on Iru Fushi
- Dine in a lush tropical settings or over the water
- Largest spa in the Maldives
Amidst 52 acres of powdery white sands and wild tropical vegetation the The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi emerges on the virtually untouched grounds of Maldives' Noonu Atoll and located a 45 minute seaplane ride from the country's capital of Male.
Including its very own luxury spa with 21 individual spa pavilions nestled amidst the exotic tropical foliage for extreme privacy and unmatchable scenic surroundings, the resort also caters for all culinary fancies with their exquisite menus featuring specialties from all around the world, romantic 6 course dinners under the stars and alfresco beach lunches. From the stunning infinity pool guests can gaze over the azure Indian Ocean waters, practis their serve in the floodlit tennis courts or choose from an extensive variety of exciting water sports if feeling a little more adventurous.
The maldives is so beautiful and a must see to believe it kind of place! Never seen such blue waters in my life however food on the island was extremely expensive and paying for water seemed extreme
Liam Mcquoid reviewing The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi (18-Sep-2014)
£1049 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services