Maritim Hotel sits beside a white sand beach overlooking the sparkling seas of Turtle Bay National Marine Park on the northwest coast of Mauritius. Set in a 25-hectare private estate ...
- Departs: birmingham
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: birmingham
Maritim Resort and Spa Mauritius
- All Inclusive
- Unique setting overlooking the white sandy beaches of Turtle Bay
- Unrivalled sports and leisure facilities, including an equestrian centre
- Exclusive colonial -style Chateau mon desir, gourmet restaurant
2nd visit beach and bar staff excelent rooms amazing and would come back again
John Pogson reviewing Maritim Resort and Spa Mauritius (14-May-2017)
One and Only Royal Mirage, the Palace
- Palace Superior Deluxe Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Oasis of luxury on Dubai's Jumeirah Beach
- Health and Beauty Institute
- unique menus ensure a feast of culinary enrichment.
The Palace is a part of the One & Only Royal Mirage located on Dubai's famous Jumeirah Beach, opposite the Emirates Golf Club. This unique resort encompasses three properties - The Palace, Arabian Court and Residence & Spa. The Palace enjoys a distinctive Arabian style and atmosphere with intricate decorations, passageways, courtyards and fountains. The elegant guest rooms are all sea facing featuring warm decor and a balcony or garden patio. The resort boasts 1 km of private beach and offers guests access to a superb choice of restaurants, bars and leisure facilities. Choose from a range of water sports, swimming pools, tennis courts, a putting green and croquet. The Palace also has a children's centre making it an ideal choice for families. For those seeking the ultimate in pampering, enjoy a treatment at One&Only Spa or Oriental Hammam Spa located at the Residence & Spa property. The Palace offers an elegant and exclusive holiday experience in luxury and style.
PLEASE NOTE: Gold Club accommodations/lounges will be relocated from East Wing to West Wing temporarily from 15th June 2018 - 15th September 2018
Great Hotel............can't wait to go back
Christine Voss reviewing One and Only Royal Mirage, the Palace (16-Jan-2016)