Maritim Hotel sits beside a white sand beach overlooking the sparkling seas of Turtle Bay National Marine Park on the northwest coast of Mauritius. Set in a 25-hectare private estate ...
- Departs: birmingham
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: birmingham
Maritim Resort and Spa Mauritius
- All Inclusive
- Unique setting overlooking the white sandy beaches of Turtle Bay
- Unrivalled sports and leisure facilities, including an equestrian centre
- Exclusive colonial -style Chateau mon desir, gourmet restaurant
had a lovely holiday hotel staff were wonderful would recommend this hotel highly hope to return again next year which would be my 4th visit. thank you holiday place once again. best wishes Stuart G.
Stuart Gorton reviewing Maritim Resort and Spa Mauritius (01-Dec-2014)
One and Only Royal Mirage, the Palace
- Palace Superior Deluxe Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Oasis of luxury on Dubai's Jumeirah Beach
- Health and Beauty Institute
- unique menus ensure a feast of culinary enrichment.
The Palace is a part of the One & Only Royal Mirage located on Dubai's famous Jumeirah Beach, opposite the Emirates Golf Club. This unique resort encompasses three properties - The Palace, Arabian Court and Residence & Spa. The Palace enjoys a distinctive Arabian style and atmosphere with intricate decorations, passageways, courtyards and fountains. The elegant guest rooms are all sea facing featuring warm decor and a balcony or garden patio. The resort boasts 1 km of private beach and offers guests access to a superb choice of restaurants, bars and leisure facilities. Choose from a range of water sports, swimming pools, tennis courts, a putting green and croquet. The Palace also has a children's centre making it an ideal choice for families. For those seeking the ultimate in pampering, enjoy a treatment at One&Only Spa or Oriental Hammam Spa located at the Residence & Spa property. The Palace offers an elegant and exclusive holiday experience in luxury and style.
Great Hotel............can't wait to go back
Christine Voss reviewing One and Only Royal Mirage, the Palace (16-Jan-2016)