Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on the immaculate golden beaches there. Not far from the well-known Grande Baie is the hotel where you'll be putting up; the LUX* Grande Gaube.
The strategic location of this beautiful resort gives you a choice of three pretty beaches to choose from as your sunbathing base. LUX* Grande Gaube's simple yet soothing architecture induces you to be at one with nature as it conforms to the Chinese Feng Shui philosophy. Mealtimes are eagerly anticipated by most guests and on tasting the sumptuous fare on offer, you'll understand why.
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai
Lux* Grand Gaube
- Bed and Breakfast
- three beautiful beaches to choose from
- Feng Shui philosophy pervades the hotel
- Food cooked to perfection
Lux* Grand Gaube, lies on a sheltered private cove on the north-east coast of Mauritius, not far from Grand Baie. This hotel is designed around the principles of the ancient Chinese philosophy Feng Shui and great care has been taken to create balance between the five elements - water, wood, fire, earth and metal. The resort’s beachside location is perfect for enjoying the water sports on offer or simply relaxing and soaking in the sun. There are a wide variety of activities for all ages with a gym, tennis courts, a Mini-Club and a club for teens. Guests can also revitalise the mind and body with yoga or tai chi or indulge in a rejuvenating treatment at The Source Thalassotherapy and Spa. Lux* Grand Gaube offers something for everyone, whether you are seeking a fun family holiday, a relaxing couple’s escape or a romantic honeymoon. Trip Advisor has recently awarded Lux* Grand Gaube the title of "Best Hotel in the World for Romance".
Please note that Lux* Grand Gaube was formerly known as Legends, Maurituis.
Staff very pleasant. Enjoyed the stay.will go again anyday
Arti Pattni reviewing Lux* Grand Gaube (14-Sep-2016)
£969 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services