Shelter yourself away from the world and the daily grind with a fabulous getaway to a Mauritian private cove, where your every wish and whim will be catered for and all your worries melt under the glorious sunshine.
Re-balance your Chi at the unique LUX* Grand Gaube, a lavish resort designed around the principles of Feng Shui, creating the perfect balance between the five elements - earth, water, fire, wood and metal. Take a dip and pick from water sports galore, enjoy delicious food at a selection of fabulous restaurants and be pampered at the onsite spa - providing a complete experience that combines nutrition, yoga and spa treatments.
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai
Lux* Grand Gaube
- Bed and Breakfast
- three beautiful beaches to choose from
- Feng Shui philosophy pervades the hotel
- Food cooked to perfection
Lux* Grand Gaube, lies on a sheltered private cove on the north-east coast of Mauritius, not far from Grand Baie. This hotel is designed around the principles of the ancient Chinese philosophy Feng Shui and great care has been taken to create balance between the five elements - water, wood, fire, earth and metal. The resort’s beachside location is perfect for enjoying the water sports on offer or simply relaxing and soaking in the sun. There are a wide variety of activities for all ages with a gym, tennis courts, a Mini-Club and a club for teens. Guests can also revitalise the mind and body with yoga or tai chi or indulge in a rejuvenating treatment at The Source Thalassotherapy and Spa. Lux* Grand Gaube offers something for everyone, whether you are seeking a fun family holiday, a relaxing couple’s escape or a romantic honeymoon. Trip Advisor has recently awarded Lux* Grand Gaube the title of "Best Hotel in the World for Romance".
Please note that Lux* Grand Gaube was formerly known as Legends, Maurituis.
NOTICE: Hotel will be closed from 1st June 2017 until 30th November 2017
Great hoilday hotel location and all the staff where fantastic.
Albert Walker reviewing Lux* Grand Gaube (17-Dec-2016)
£1149 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services