Blend a stay in Havana with a stay upon Varadero's coast, for an unforgettable Cuban adventure. Start your Cuban discovery with a stay at IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel in Havana. Havana offers a vibrant mix of cultures, history, and experiences.
Its cobbled streets are alive with cafes, bars and the rhythmic sounds of the rumba. The city's architecture is an eclectic mix of Baroque, Neo-classical and Art Deco styles and the colonial buildings of Old Havana; have earned the city a UNESCO World Heritage Listing. For a tranquil end to your holiday, you will head to IBEROSTAR Varadero, a five-star luxury retreat that caters for everyone; whether you want to enjoy the wonderful hotel facilities or explore the many attractions of Varadero. Kids will absolutely love their dedicated paddling pool, complete with fun water slides in a fun pirate ship playground right on the water. Adults can look forward to dining at several excellent venues and relaxing at the onsite elegant spa. For those who want to get active there are a myriad of activities on offer, the vast majority of which are fully included.
- Activities throughout the day at IBEROSTAR Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: varadero, Cuba
- Departs: varadero, Cuba
- Arrives: manchester
Iberostar Parque Central Hotel
- Best Deal Modern Standard
- Bed and Breakfast
- enviable location overlooking central park in Old Havana
- roof top swimming pools and bars
- Enjoy a fantastic base to explore all that Cuba has to offer
- family friendly
- central location
The IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is centrally located in the heart of historic Havana. Surrounded by some of Havana’s most beautiful buildings including the National Theatre, the Parque Central combines old-world style with modern facilities. The elegant hotel rooms enjoy stunning views of the Parque Central or the Prado, but the best views can be seen from the lovely roof top terrace and pool. Whether you choose to relax by the pool, enjoy the fine restaurants or explore Old Havana, the IBEROSTAR Parque Central hotel is the ideal base for discovering the many charms of this city.
Couples added values
- Private breakfast at the VIP lounge (must be pre booked with hotel reception locally)
- Welcome cocktail
- Turn down service
- VIP set (slippers, bathrobe, special amenities)
- Rooms facing the Old Havana (subject to availability)
Excellent bedroom which was as a result of upgrading from modern to old part of hotel plus bottle of bubbly due to wife's 60th birthday.
Barry James reviewing Iberostar Parque Central Hotel (15-Feb-2018)
Iberostar Varadero Hotel
- All Inclusive
- The epitome of beachside luxury in Varadero
- Exceptional spa facilities
- exclusive free added values for couples
IBEROSTAR Varadero is a modern complex, located on the wonderful Varadero beachfront surrounded by tropical vegetation. This attractive hotel blends IBEROSTAR's European style with the warmth and magic of Cuba. Guests can swim in one of the hotel pools or enjoy the sporting facilities on offer. You may choose to rejuvenate in the elegant Spa with one of the various treatments on offer or enjoy the spa's own swimming pool and sauna. There are a number of dining options available including a restaurant with "show cooking" and the resort's bars are a great place to unwind after a busy day of activities. Whether you want to enjoy the wonderful hotel facilities or explore the many attractions of Varadero, the IBEROSTAR Varadero offers a luxury Cuban holiday.
Another smashing hotel. Offers everything you need.
Candida Alice Scott reviewing Iberostar Varadero Hotel (24-Jan-2018)
£1209 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services