Yield to the call of the pristine beaches and enjoy Barbados' largest and longest lagoon pool, romantic fire pits and unlimited fine dining at eleven restaurants. The south coast of Barbados is the place to be and here is where you'll find the sugary white sands of Dover Beach.
This resort will welcome you with sophisticated natural charm, perfect for romantic getaways.
- Located on the sunny southern coast of the beautifully vibrant island, set on the pristine sands of Dover Beach and set amongst acres of lush tropical gardens
- Luxury Included - Unlimited meals at all restaurants and bars & all meals and drinks, including premium-brand liquor and a host of watersports
- Choose from endless daytime activities such as Body Boarding, Wind Surfing, Hobie Cat Sailing and Kayaking
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
- Caribbean Village Grand Luxe Room
- All Inclusive
- South Coast Location
- A choice of 12 dining options
- Couples only resort
Located on pristine Dover Beach where the Caribbean meets the Atlantic and endless sunshine is accompanied by gentle ocean breezes, Sandals Barbados of invites you to surrender to the calypso rhythms of paradise. Sandals Barbados provides an idyllic refuge for you to recharge and reconnect with the one you love. And with more inclusions than anywhere else in Barbados, your worry free holiday begins the moment you land on the island. So why not spend your days with white sand between your toes. Learn how to kayak in azure blue waters. Get lost in the tropical gardens. Indulge in an invigorating or romantic massage for two. Enjoy the freshest seafood and best rum punch this side of heaven. Or simply relax to the sounds of Green Monkeys playing in the palm trees at sunset. After all, this is paradise Sandals Barbados-style where every enchanting day and magical night encourages you to live life well. so come to Sandals Barbados: Barbados's only five-star Luxury Included® Resort. Where Inclusive is always exclusive.
Imagine a beautiful place where the weather and beaches are glorious, the people are happy, polite and friendly and nothing is too much trouble. When we were booking our holiday Holidayplace were quite insistent that we book Sandals if we could afford it as it was the best place to stay in...
Pauline Wood reviewing Sandals Barbados (06-May-2016)
£1659 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services