Located on the pristine white sands of the Bay of Balaclava, InterContinental Mauritius is a haven for solo-travellers, couples and families alike. Boasting an outdoor sea front infinity pool, five restaurants, a spa and tennis courts, this hotel is the perfect base to discover the wonders of Mauritius
- Indulge in a selection of Four Restaurants from Asian Fusion, Indian to Mauritian Cuisine
- Relax & rejuvenate at the Yuj Spa - Inspired by the various local cultural manipulation and wellness practices
- Enjoy Evening Entertainment including Dance shows & Music Bands
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: london
- Deluxe Ocean Facing
- All Inclusive
- Truly unforgettable experience - private island dinner
- located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- unlimited recreation opportunities and world-class dinning facilities
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This luxurious hotel is located just north of the capital Port Louis and within a 15-minute drive of Grand Baie, the island's most popular beach village. The hotel offers an excellent range of leisure facilities including a two-tier infinity pool, heated pool, tennis court, a modern health club and spa.
There is also a dedicated boat house which offers a fantastic array of water sports such as kayaking and water skiing all included, or for the more adventurous scuba diving and deep-sea fishing (for an extra charge). You're also sure to stay connected with free Wi-fi throughout the resort. Younger guests will love the fun and games on offer at the kids club. Dining options at the InterContinental Mauritius include four restaurants specialising in different cuisines as well as multiple bars. The InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort combines contemporary luxury and a beautiful setting - it is a great choice for a beach holiday in Mauritius.
Lovely hotel ,.... a la carte restaurants were all excellent ..... and you were not restricted to how many times you went ..... which was good considering buffet was very limiting . Entertainment was poor but weather was very wet and so limited this .
Helen Buick reviewing Intercontinental Mauritius (18-Mar-2018)
£1269 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services