The coconut palms sway in the wind as the sea laps against the sandy shoreline of Paradise Island. The accommodation, dining facilities and amenities are all connected by pahtways winding through the lush natural landscapes.
Use this getaway to explore what the Maldives has to offer by going on an excursion, whether it may be snorkelling, a submarine trip, fishing or a photo flight by sea plane. After all that exploring, you may want to relax at the Araamu Spa, which has a couples treatment room. Food wise, there is a great array of options, from the Italian specialities of Ristorante Al Tramoto to the Japanese delicacies of Fukuya Teppanyaki, with the Reeftop, Blue Lagoon and Main Restaurant all providing additional options.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
- Superior Beach Bungalow
- Half Board
- Perfect location in the North Male Atoll, an island surrounded by pure white beaches.
- destination dining in secluded areas is a must
- Majestic waterfront spa retreat
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives. Surrounded by white sandy beaches and almost wholly encircled by a lagoon, this resort is perfect for those seeking the sun, sand and sea. The island is home to one of the Maldives best surfing breaks and world renowned dive sites are just a short boat ride away. The surrounding lagoon is ideal for water sports and the resort offers a wealth of facilities and activities to keep everyone busy. Paradise Island is perfect for those seeking an active holiday in the sun.
Fantastic holiday, beaches of white sand. Food choices was excellent - always plenty to choose from. Staff were very friendly and helpful - couldn't do enough for you.
Candida Michelle Matthews reviewing Paradise Island (03-Mar-2017)
£1009 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services