The spectacular Moon Palace 5* All Inclusive Resort nestles between expansive tropical gardens and a long white sand beach on Cancun's tranquil southern shore. Just 10 minutes from ...
- Departs: nottingham
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: nottingham
Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort
- Deluxe Resort View
- All Inclusive
- exceptional restaurants and leisure facilities
- Guest rooms have private balcony and a double jacuzzi
- up to $2500 resort credit per room per stay
The spectacular Moon Palace 5* All Inclusive Resort nestles between expansive tropical gardens and a long white sand beach on Cancun's tranquil southern shore. Just 10 minutes from Cancun airport and 40 minutes from downtown Cancun, and an endless choice of daily activities ranging from non - motorized water sports and tennis to scuba diving and meditation, you can be as busy or relaxed as you choose. There are large lagoon-like swimming pools, fitness facilities, a spa, a kids' club and golfers will love the adjacent golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus. The hotel’s restaurants feature a wide variety of cuisines and there are also several bars to choose from. If this isn't enough, you are also able to use the other Palace Resort's tantalising restaurants and facilities. Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, The Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages.
Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort upcoming events:
The Beach Boys! Enjoy an evening of surf sounds with a one night performance exclusively for Moon Palace guests on 6th August 2013.
Cirque Dreams is back at Moon Palace with a rockin new show where you will enjoy the non-stop singing, dancing, music and acrobatic stage spectacle. Cirque Dreams is available for stays completed between 28th June 2013 to 11th August 2013.
All guests will be entitled to 2 Free Tickets per room if stays are completed between the above mentioned periods of each event.
Only disappointment was the terrible food on the Virgin flight home
Robert Gormley reviewing Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort (28-Nov-2013)
Beach Palace Resort
- Deluxe Resort View
- All Inclusive
- Elegant beachfront resort in the Hotel Zone
- Guests have double jacuzzis in their spacious rooms
- roof top delights, with swimming pool and Sky Bar
Located at the heart of Cancun's buzzing hotel zone, close to a myriad of shopping and entertainment venues, the Beach Palace Resort is trendy and chic hotel ideal for great holidays in Cancun for the whole family! A premier location, a pristine stretch of white sandy beach, modern facilities and top notch service are some of the elements that creat the perfect combination for an unforgettable escape.
With a magnificent collection of 287 luxurious guestrooms adorned with light woods and contemporary touches such as recessed lighting, and a Jacuzzi for two create an environment that define simplicity and luxury. This property breathes luxury and comfort in every corner. There is plenty to do for all ages. There is a fitness center for the health-conscious and spa facilities where you can enjoy that relaxing massage you have longed for; or perhaps you can relax by the pool sipping a refreshing drink and at the end of the day enjoy an evening show or the magnificent view from one of the sky bars.
Book now and we will give you up to $2500 spending money!*
- FREE Resort Credit up to $2,500* per room per stay - Spend it on
- A Chichen Itza Tour - Worth $100 pp
- Premium Dolphin Swim ** - Worth $129 pp
- Other Tours - E.g Tulum/Xpu-ha Xtreme, Kingdom Zip Line etc.
- Romantic lobster & champagne dinner - Worth $350 per couple
- GOLF ***
- Spa / Beauty Salon treatments - maximum value $500
- Room Upgrades
- Wedding Collections
- Upgraded Wine Selection
*$1500 Resort Credit per room/per stay for bookings of 5 to 8 nights
*$2000 Resort Credit per room/per stay for bookings of 9 to 11 nights
*$2500 Resort Credit per room/per stay for bookings of 12 nights or more
*Valid for new bookings only, arriving between 01/12/10 - 23/12/12
- *Call us now on 020 7644 1755 to book and take advantage of this unmissable offer
*Activities mentioned must be booked locally in the resort
**Swim with dolphins has a maximum of $200 over the following dates: June 15th to August 15th 2012 (regardless of the number of nights).
***GOLF: Subject to space and availability. Resort Credit is applicable for golf rounds at regular price. Golf rounds include early fee, green fee, twilight fee, and junior fee and exclude all other fees. Resort Credit cannot be used towards clubs or shoes rental or purchase of other products.
- Plese note that for bookings made after 01 April 2012 clients will have to pay 11% tax locally when using the Resort Credit
The Holiday Place recommends - Stay 7 nights in beach palace & 7 nights in any other palace resort ( E.g Aventura Spa Palace or Cozumel palace ) and receive $1500 resort credit per room in each. In total benefit from $3000 resort credit this holiday.
FREE KIDS SUMMER PROMOTION 2012
- Travel window: 01st June 2012 to 31st August 2012
- Book by 29th August 2012
- Minimum stay 3 nights
- Promotion is only valid for children 12 years old and under sharing a room with a full paying adult and is limited to two (2) children per room
- This promotion does not appy to Deluxe Resort View Rooms
Unlimited Golf Special Offer - Bookings from now till 23 Dec 2011, travel from now till 23 Dec 2012
- Book a minimum of 3 nights and play Unlimited Rounds of Golf
- To redeem this option, guests must request upon time of booking
- Not combinable with resort credit - By opting for Unlimited Golf you will not receive the inclusions of the Resort Credit promotion (spa/beauty salon, tours, romantic dinner, weddings, upgraded wine list, room upgrades, My Palace Memories and dolphins’ activity)
- It includes shared golf cart and food and beverages before, during and after the round.
- Complimentary transportation to and from golf courses is available.
Lovely high quality hotel in the perfect location. the resort credit addition meant adding on lots of extras and just paying the tax meant it cost next to nothing. highly recommend this hotel.
Danielle Cheyne reviewing Beach Palace Resort (02-Jun-2013)
Get a free quote now
Based on a 14 night stay leaving from East Midlands
Call us now on 020 7644 1755 and speak to one of our experts and quote Reference P73F