Take yourself on your own personal adventure experience! Al Maha Resort is nestled in a verdant palm oasis, deep within Dubai's magical dune and desert landscape in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and plays a vital role in its conservation.
Al Maha showcases the heritage and architecture of the Bedouins and also offers a sense of desert adventure. The Arabian Oryx & the Gazelles are the star attractions in the reserve. The indigenous Arabian wildlife can also be viewed from the temperature-controlled infinity pool or sundeck seating area of all Villas. Enjoy two different complimentary desert activities every day as part of the stay.
- Gourmet Breakfast lunch and dinner are included in your stay
- Enjoy two free activites each day from archery, camel rides, horse riding, falconry, Desert safari.
- Honeymooners will receive two complimentary spa treatments per stay and romantic dinner under the stars
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Al Maha Desert Resort
- Bedouin Suite
- Full Board
- unique desert location 45 minutes from Dubai
- Luxurious suites with private pools
- fine dining and exclusive romantic setups for guests
Al Maha Desert Resort is an oasis of luxury set in the vast desert landscape. This resort provides an exceptional standard of personalised service and superb facilities for your enjoyment. Dining at Al Maha is a feast for the senses wherever you choose to dine - from the relaxed Al Diwaan restaurant, the privacy of your suite or a desert camp under the stars. The sumptuous suites were inspired by traditional Bedouin encampments and feature tented ceilings and traditional wall hangings which are complemented by modern amenities such as air-conditioning, wooden sundecks and private swimming pools. There is a swimming pool, fitness centre as well as a world-class spa located on site and there are also a wide variety of activities available for you to explore the surrounding desert. The beauty, luxury and splendour of Al Maha Desert Resort will captivate and enchant you.
Please note that this hotel does not serve alcohol
This place was amazing on all levels.
Jason Bailey reviewing Al Maha Desert Resort (02-Sep-2014)
£1609 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services