Discover unadulterated luxury amid the deserts of Al Maha as you spend four days in one of the area's classiest resorts. The Al Maha Desert Resort is situated on a leafy oasis surrounded by a scintillating, desert landscape with undulating dunes that will give you the feeling of serene solitude.
Here you will enjoy dining in the glow of golden sunsets watched from a terrace restaurant. Inside you will find a chamber embellished with chic Arab decor, detailed to guarantee your comfort. The service offered by the amicable staff will leave you feeling like a pampered sultan. Furthermore, fine dining prepared by the skilled hands of seasoned chefs awaits you every mealtime. Then you will have the desert to explore at your leisure with knowledgeable guides at your disposal.
- Gourmet Breakfast lunch and dinner are included in your stay
- Enjoy two free activites each day from archery, camel rides, horse riding, falconry, Desert safari.
- Honeymooners will receive two complimentary spa treatments per stay and romantic dinner under the stars
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Al Maha Desert Resort
- Bedouin Suite
- Full Board
- unique desert location 45 minutes from Dubai
- Luxurious suites with private pools
- fine dining and exclusive romantic setups for guests
Al Maha Desert Resort is an oasis of luxury set in the vast desert landscape. This resort provides an exceptional standard of personalised service and superb facilities for your enjoyment. Dining at Al Maha is a feast for the senses wherever you choose to dine - from the relaxed Al Diwaan restaurant, the privacy of your suite or a desert camp under the stars. The sumptuous suites were inspired by traditional Bedouin encampments and feature tented ceilings and traditional wall hangings which are complemented by modern amenities such as air-conditioning, wooden sundecks and private swimming pools. There is a swimming pool, fitness centre as well as a world-class spa located on site and there are also a wide variety of activities available for you to explore the surrounding desert. The beauty, luxury and splendour of Al Maha Desert Resort will captivate and enchant you.
This place was amazing on all levels.
Jason Bailey reviewing Al Maha Desert Resort (02-Sep-2014)
£1219 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services