Enjoy an all-in-one holiday in the capital of Oman as you expand your horizons to accommodate new sights and sounds and Arabian culture. Muscat contains numerous attractions, from ancient monuments to delicious courses for rock climbing enthusiasts.
Though you may not do or see it all during your four days in this exotic city, you will be guaranteed maximum comfort and serenity at the fabulous Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Al Waha resort. Set amid beautiful palm tree-studded gardens, its design showcases intricate touches of Arab architecture. The decor is an elegant mix of rustic and modern with the proximity to the Gulf of Oman being used at every opportunity to enhance the feeling of relaxation. You will be able to view the vast blueness of this water mass as well as the rugged beauty of the desert mountains from your abode.
- Excellent meal choices with international flavours, outdoor dining and open culinary stations
- Perfectly located by the gulf of Oman beside a stretch of private beach
- Enjoy a wide range of facilities including tennis courts, a fitness club and the Chi Spa
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: muscat, Oman
- Arrives: dubai
Shangri-la Barr Al Jissah Al Waha
- Bed and Breakfast
- Three hotels in one on a private sandy beach
- An arabian oasis just 15 minutes from Muscat
- Food and beverages excel is all three hotels
We had a great holiday and the Shangli-la was a wonderful resort. You could quite happily spend the whole week in the resort and have a great time, although Oman is a fascinating country so tear yourself away from the Shangri-la every so often to see the sights. Would definitely go back.
Lesley Martin reviewing Shangri-la Barr Al Jissah Al Waha (22-Apr-2016)
£569 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services