Set on a beautiful stretch of white sanded coastline and overlooking the tranquil serenity of Mauritius' Trou d'Eau Douce bay, stands one of the world's greatest and most unique romantic ...
- Departs: newcastle
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: newcastle
Shangri-la's Le Touessrok Resort and Spa
- Deluxe Ocean View
- Bed and Breakfast
- Enjoy a range of world class facilities including free Wi-Fi in the rooms
- Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa is one of the Leading hotels of the World
- Check out fantastic fun facilities at T-club, the large clubhouse where imaginative surprises delight children and their parents
Set on a beautiful stretch of white sanded coastline and overlooking the tranquil serenity of Mauritius' Trou d'Eau Douce bay, stands one of the world's greatest and most unique romantic resorts. Sensuous and chic, Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa manages to blend the essence of cool, modern elegance with the cultural warmth of this tropical island. All suites, rooms and villas at this lavish resort are situated on mainland and in close proximity to a variety of restaurants and leisure spots including an exclusive Givenchy Spa, Tennis Club and Kids Club.
Beautifully situated over two islands, this breathtaking resort features a spectacular championship golf course at Ile aux Cerf while offering an exclusive 'desert island' experience at the other island, Ilot Mangenie. Perfectly combinging the best of both worlds, a stay here guarantees a most magical Mauritian experience with the opportunity of taking unique nature excursions, deer stalking trips and cycling tours, all offered by this on-of-a-kind exclusive resort.
Media Rotana Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
- Located in the heart of media city with easy access to all the attractions
- late night drinks in the english pub and lounge bar
- Outdoor dining and drinks on the terrace
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media Rotana Barsha offers impeccable facilities, utmost privacy, personalised service and Arabian chic. Taking pride in offering guests with the best of everything; from stylish restaurants, modern rooms and friendly service, the staff at this splendid hotel will ensure yours is a most pleasant stay. Whether in Dubai for business or pleasure, the Media Rotana Barsha will make it a worry-free experience that delights and enchants you.
Food (especially bar snacks) in the hotel is expensive as is expected in Dubai but the breakfasts are of good quality with plenty of choice.
Linda Jane Hill reviewing Media Rotana Hotel (19-Nov-2017)
£1549 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services