Your week of bliss will be spent in the five-star Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort where you will be pampered like royalty. Here you'll be able to recline on fine white sands drinking in the refreshing sea breeze, listening to the gentle rustling of palm leaves while enjoying all-butler service.
Your breakfasts will be enjoyed as you watch the sun light up the vast blueness of the sea and your dinners will be in a tastefully decorated restaurant with a well-stocked bar. Prepare to discover why Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort has been one of The Bahamas' leading resorts.
- Unlimited Gourmet dining at 7 Restaurants plus 6 Full-Service Bars including Swim-up Pool bar & Piano Bar
- Enjoy fantastic nightly entertainment including Talent Night, Live bands & Shows, Chocolate Buffet Nights & More
- Pamper yourself with a treatment from one of the extensive treatments offered at the tranquil sanctuary that is Red Lane Spa
- Departs: london
- Arrives: george town, Bahamas
- Departs: george town, Bahamas
- Arrives: london
Sandals Emerald Bay, Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort
- Beach House Oceanview Club Level Junior Suite
- All Inclusive
- Unrivaled culinary experience
- Red Lane® Spa
- State of the art Golf Course
Introducing the world's first all butler oceanfront resort, the newly revamped Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort boasts extraordinary levels of luxury in a legendary resort with a rich history of refined panache. Born with a world-renowned legacy offering premium Bahamas luxury holidays, this exceptional resort has been transformed into a legend that is now part of the Sandals Luxury Included® brand.
This is the place where civilised pleasures go hand in hand with exotic adventures in an elegant setting stretching along a mile-long crescent shaped beach. Some of this grand luxury resort's highlights include a signature Greg Norman designed golf course, a 16,000 sq.ft. Spa, an exclusive deep-water marina and a selection of eight super restaurants offering the most refined and eclectic dining experiences to be tasted in the Caribbean. Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort can easily become anyone's very own exotic private escape, a unique heavenly place that's so easy to get to and so hard to leave...
had a good time, food was nice and the overall atmosphere in the hotel
Robert Allen reviewing Sandals Emerald Bay, Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort (14-May-2010)
£2199 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services