With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers unrivalled levels of luxury with a certain kind of imperial touch, ...
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Deluxe King Arabian Seaview
- Half Board
- Fully indulge in a pampering and rejuvenating break
- Exciting array of exquisitely prepared cuisines
- Exclusive location on the Palm Jumeirah
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers unrivalled levels of luxury with a certain kind of imperial touch, visible and palpable across its lavish collection of 405 rooms and suites. In a culturally inspired destination, the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray lives up to Dubai's higher than high standards and features a unique selection of art works including hand-painted frescos, Turkish art pieces and lavish murals depicting the magnificence of the golden Age. Having started to welcome guests since January 2011, the hotel beautifully blends attentive service, warm hospitality with the subtle interweave of the Arabian Renaissance period.
Comprising an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and three Turkish Hammams, the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is the place to fully indulge in pampering, rejuvenating sessions. Some 38 opulent residences are beautifully positioned on the beach and around lagoon pool while excellent conference and banqueting facilities for celebrating special events are offered in state-of-the-art salons and meeting rooms.
NOTICE: Wlid Wadi Water park is closed for maintenance works from 14th January 2017 to 9th February 2017 and will re open on the 10th February 2017
Mehboob Vaiya reviewing Jumeirah Zabeel Saray (30-Jun-2016)
£579 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services