Experience a taste of heaven when you opt to holiday at the Banyan Tree Seychelles Resort. It is made up of 47 villas and is located right next to the beach; guests can look forward to falling asleep with the soft sound of palm trees swaying and waves crushing the shore in their ears.
The Resort is made up of unique facilities and activities that make it stand out from the rest. These include: an infinity pool, a well-equipped gym, spa pavilions, a number of gourmet restaurants serving African and Asian dishes, and a Gazebo where couples will be treated to a romantic dinner. There is also the option of enjoying a gourmet picnic at the beach. The Back to Our Roots tour of Mahe can be booked from the hotel. It will give tourists a better idea of the area's history and culture through dance, music, fashions shows and local cuisine.
- A living museum of natural history and sasanctuary for some of the rarest species on Earth
- This paradise is famous for having some of the best beaches in the world, pristine and uncrowded
- The gastronomical experience at Banyan Tree Seychelles was specially conceptualised to offer you a unique experience
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mahe, Seychelles
- Departs: mahe, Seychelles
- Arrives: london
Banyan Tree Seychelles Resort
- Ocean Pool Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- The hotel has a fabulous location
- There is a wide variety of things to do at the resort
- There are various trips to go on outside of the resort
Enjoy a holiday of luxury, exclusivity and seclusion at the Banyan Tree Seychelles Resort. This resort has a spectacular location nestled beside a beautiful beach of soft sands and swaying palms on Intendance Bay. The exquisite villas combine elegance and class with colonial plantation-style architecture and luxury amenities such as a private pool.
Guests can enjoy a range of facilities including a free-form infinity pool carved into the granite boulders, tennis and a gym as well as gourmet restaurants serving an eclectic range of menus from beachfront and Creole cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a private romantic dinner at the Moonlight Gazebo or a gourmet picnic on the beach or enjoy an exotic range of pampering treatments at the Spa pavilions nestled in the lush hillside. Those looking to explore the area can take helicopter tours, island hopping excursions or visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Vallee de Mai. Banyan Tree Seychelles provides a taste of true paradise.
£1609 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services