Get ready for the ultimate experience in family fun during your 8-day stay at the amazing all-inclusive Beaches Ocho Rios - A Spa, Golf and Waterpark Resort, Jamaica. Adults can relish in the beautiful surroundings while relaxing on a sundeck at the beach, knowing that their children will be well taken care of and completely entertained.
Youngsters will never be bored at the Pirates Island Waterpark, which comprises eleven waterslides, an aqua centre and a kids' zone with a misting crab and a squirting sea turtle. Smaller children will be attended at the Baby Nursery and Kids' Club, whilst teenagers can chill out by the pool or at the Teens Club. Dining won't be a problem, as the resort offers a great variety of dining venues for all the family members. Italian cuisine will be served Veneto's, Caribbean delicacies can be savoured at Eleanor's, Tex-Mex is available at Arizona's and tasty BBQs will take place at the waterpark.
- There are various clubs with activities to suit children of all ages including a Baby Nursery, Kids' Club and Teens' Club
- The expansive Pirates Island Water Park provides fun for the whole family with nine water slides, aqua centre and views overlooking the Caribbean Sea
- Beaches Ocho Rios - A Spa, Golf and Waterpark Resort also offers various activities for adults from water sports, golf to relaxing treatments at the Red Lane Spa that will provide ultimate relaxation
- Departs: london
- Arrives: montego bay, Jamaica
- Departs: montego bay, Jamaica
- Arrives: london
Beaches Ocho Rios - a Spa, Golf and Waterpark Resort
- Caribbean Oceanview Luxury Veranda Suite
- All Inclusive
- wonderful beachfront getaway resort in Ocho Rios
- Pirates Island waterpark means fun for all
- Family dining is at the forefront of Beaches
The unique Beaches Ocho Rios - A Spa, Golf and Waterpark Resort was designed with families in mind. Children of all ages are catered for with the Pirate Island Water Park, Game Oasis, specialised scuba-diving programme, and Kids’ Camp. Parents will be grateful for the hours of supervised activities giving them the opportunity to slip off and have some fun of their own. Try scuba diving, water sports, a round of golf, a pampering spa treatment or simply relax and reconnect by the hotel pool. Be ready to relax and mingle with new found friends on the Terrace at Beaches Ocho Rios – A Spa, Golf and Waterpark Resort’s adults-only Opa Sunset bar overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
Staff were fantastic nothing any trouble. Food a bit repetitive and not enough choice for the children in the restaurants, but overall a great holiday vacation.
Les Smith reviewing Beaches Ocho Rios - a Spa, Golf and Waterpark Resort (06-Nov-2011)
£1739 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services