Escape to the beautiful island of Tobago for a romantic getaway at the Half Moon Blue Hotel. Made up of twenty suites and junior and senior penthouses and established by Gloria Jones-Knapp, the former fashion model, it is the ideal Caribbean haven.
Visitors will have the opportunity to try a number of different Caribbean cuisines including flying fish, jerk chicken salad and spicy Creole pork. They will also have a choice of swimming either in the infinity pool - which is said to be more enjoyable during the night - or in Bacolet Bay, which the hotel is situated along.
- All guestrooms feature private balconies with lovely sea and garden views.
- You will not be short on activities choice with a variety of water sports, biking and guided tours available.
- The hotel shares the beach bar with beautiful Bacolet Beach Club hotel, where you can enjoy exotic cocktails in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: tobago, Trinidad and Tobago
- Departs: tobago, Trinidad and Tobago
- Arrives: london
Half Moon Blue
- Blue Room
- Full American Breakfast
- Stunning attractions such as the Buccoo Reef
- The rooms offer Jalousie windows
- Mouth watering food available
Nestled in gardens of palms, bamboo and bougainvillea, the Half Moon Blue suites lies hillside, opposite of Bacolet Beach Club with which it shares the beach and the beach bar.
Extra spacious suites and a spectacular Penthouse loft overlook the horizon, the half moon shaped Bacolet Bay and the overflow swimming pool where midnight swims are a must. The decor sets your mood for serene and lazy days and romantic exotic nights. These colonial styled suites with jalousied windows and doors open onto verandahs with rattan chaise-lounges, creating the perfect spot for what ever your heart desires.
£939 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services