Let natural beauty and sheer luxury envelop you as you become one with the elements at a beautiful seaside retreat in one of the world's most exclusive island destinations - the glorious Maldives. Take the time to create your very own version of idyllic paradise as you indulge in a variety of great facilities and amenities, provided by a magnificent resort perfectly located right next to and over (in the case of the overwater villas) a calm turquoise lagoon.
From scrumptious meals with a view to sipping delicious cocktails from the bar and enjoying an array of fun or relaxing water sports, make Sun Island your residence in paradise.
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
- Standard Beach Bungalow
- Half Board
- Sun Island is set on Nalaguraidhoo, a tropical island of swaying palms
- The largest resort/island in the maldives with facilities to match
- Excellent choice of for both dining and drinking
Located on Nalaguraidhoo Island in the South Ari Atoll, Sun Island features beautiful beaches, spectacular tropical greenery and stunning blue lagoons. This resort offers an excellent range of leisure facilities; the lagoon waters are ideal for water sports and for those seeking rejuvenation the Spa offers pampering treatments. Guests can swim in a secluded cove, dive on the amazing reefs or simply relax on a deserted beach. Sun Island is a 45 minute seaplane flight or 3 hour ride by speed boat from Male. Sun Island's magnificent setting provides a dream escape and offers guests a romantic paradise to relax, indulge and revitalise.
Very enjoyable holiday would go back.
Dean Linnett reviewing Sun Island (28-Nov-2017)
£1099 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services