The ideal place for couples or families with younger children with a wide selection of activities and place to explore. Beautifully located in the renowned resort of Varadero, on a magnificent stretch of white sandy beach.
Playa De Oro is just 5 miles from the city and 30 minutes from Varadero Airport. Enjoy an excellent range of facilities and entertainment program with activities throughout the day, sports options and shows at night.
- Located in the heart of all the attractions of Varadero, including an 18 hole golf course
- Relax and make the most of your stay with an excellent range of facilities and entertainments including water sports, salsa lessons and much more
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure and benefit from the all inclusive service
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Playa De Oro Hotel
- All Inclusive
- Beautiful beachside location
- Next to the Dolphinarium and close to downtown Varadero
- activities and sports for every age
Mercure Playa de Oro enjoys a great location beside Varadero Beach. The resort's modern architecture, tropical surroundings and welcoming atmosphere offer a memorable Cuban holiday experience. Sun lovers will enjoy the fantastic beachside location and swimming pools, while golfers can enjoy a round at the nearby 18-hole championship golf course. Couples and singles will love the variety of activities including water sports, salsa lessons and Cuban culture courses. The resort is just minutes from the attractions of downtown Varadero and next door to the Dolphinarium. Mercure Playa de Oro offers a great value holiday in Cuba.
We had problems on arrival as we had no holiday voucher or code and the hotel did not appear to have us booked in ! They did sort this out fairly quickly. Hotel was a little run down and needed refurbishment - corridors flooded,power cuts etc Staff were very friendly and helpful
David John Manchester reviewing Playa De Oro Hotel (12-Jan-2016)
£629 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services