Explore the many entertaining sites of the famous Varadero beach in Cuba, while enjoying a peaceful 10-day getaway at the all-inclusive Hotel Playa de Oro. The venue is located in the heart of Varadero's most important attractions, giving you the opportunity of visiting the Dolphinarium, The Varadero Theme Park and an 18-hole golf course as well as hitting the animated clubs at night.
You can lay back, get a tan and relax at the beach or the swimming pools or if you're feeling active and looking for fun you can also participate in exciting watersports and join in for some salsa lessons.
- Located in the heart of all the attractions of Varadero, including an 18 hole golf course
- Relax and make the most of your stay with an excellent range of facilities and entertainments including water sports, salsa lessons and much more
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure and benefit from the all inclusive service
- Departs: london
- Arrives: varadero, Cuba
- Departs: varadero, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Playa De Oro Hotel
- All Inclusive
- Beautiful beachside location
- Next to the Dolphinarium and close to downtown Varadero
- activities and sports for every age
Mercure Playa de Oro enjoys a great location beside Varadero Beach. The resort's modern architecture, tropical surroundings and welcoming atmosphere offer a memorable Cuban holiday experience. Sun lovers will enjoy the fantastic beachside location and swimming pools, while golfers can enjoy a round at the nearby 18-hole championship golf course. Couples and singles will love the variety of activities including water sports, salsa lessons and Cuban culture courses. The resort is just minutes from the attractions of downtown Varadero and next door to the Dolphinarium. Mercure Playa de Oro offers a great value holiday in Cuba.
We had problems on arrival as we had no holiday voucher or code and the hotel did not appear to have us booked in ! They did sort this out fairly quickly. Hotel was a little run down and needed refurbishment - corridors flooded,power cuts etc Staff were very friendly and helpful
David John Manchester reviewing Playa De Oro Hotel (12-Jan-2016)
£799 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services