Indulge your thirst for creature comforts and total relaxation with this amazing holiday combo, perfectly blending a week-long stay in beautiful Mauritius and three additional days in modern and cosmopolitan Dubai, where you'll be gasping in awe at the amazing sky-scrapers and the sky-high level of luxury and opulence.
The perfect combination of pampering beach break and trendy city escape, this multi-centre holiday will have you enjoying all the comforts of a top five-star all inclusive resort at the Ambre Hotel; perfectly poised on the white sands of Mauritius' eastern shore, and the chic ambience of an Asian-style hotel located right at the heart of awe-inspiring Dubai city - two amazing newly-opened resorts at an equally irresistible price!
- Ambre hotel in Mauritius boasting a 700 metre stretch of pristine beach, enjoy an array of facilities including a , Mediterranean restaurant, water sports centre, Golf course access and much more
- An Asian-style hotel in the heart of Dubai City close to the shopping malls and offering a wide range of facilities including a Spa
- An idyllic holiday mix - the tropical island of Mauritius and the modern city of Dubai
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
- All Inclusive
- Hassle-free All Inclusive Holiday
- Privacy and Relaxation at the adults only hotel
- Long sandy beach
One of the newest and most beautiful hotels to be gracing the sunkissed eastern shore of Mauritius in Palmar, the Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers with its unique charm and simple beauty from the moment they set foot in its spacious and airy lobby to the very minute they sink their toes in the powdery soft sands of the glorious stretch beach it sits facing. For a truly magical getaway, this magnificent and modern all inclusive resort with refreshing decor, inviting colours and ample spaces is the place to enjoy a truly idyllic Mauritian getaway on 700 metres of sprawling natural beach stretching along a sheltered bay that is home to thriving marine life.
Ideal for enthusiastic snorkellers, divers, swimmers and sun worshippers of all walks of life, the four-star Ambre hotel epitomises the best of island living. Outstanding service is provided by attentive staff with an easy-going approach and a relaxing, carefree environment that sways to the island breezes will have you unwinding and rejuvenating in no time.
Really lovely relaxing holiday, just what we wanted. Staff amazing & friendly, nothing too much trouble & lots of smiles makes a happy place.
Katrina Gray reviewing Ambre Hotel (10-Dec-2017)
- Bed and Breakfast
- Great variety of cuisines available
- Relax and chill with your fellow holidaymakers
- The essence of Asia in the heart of Arabia
The place to truly experience the best in oriental hospitality with added Arabian luxury, the Asiana Hotel Dubai is a soothing and refreshing oasis of peace and quiet sitting amidst the city's busy financial centre. Elegant and serene this refined hotel is a distinct landmark in the city, with simple yet sophisticated decor and a calm, inviting atmosphere ready to welcome visitors and lull them into a sense of wellbeing. Walking through the hotel's doors guests will notice the sublime Asian decor, drawing on the influences of the ancient civilisations of the Far East. It's not by accident that this place is described as being the embodiment of the "essence of Asia in the Heart of Arabia".
Lovely hotel and attentive staff. Breakfast was very good. Close to the Metro great for getting around Dubai
Stephenie Pitchford reviewing Asiana Hotel (08-Oct-2016)
£1249 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services