Inspired by traditional courtyard summer houses of old Arabia, you will experience the lap of luxury in the Dar Al Maysaf, a resort dripping with exquisite Arabian flair. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens laced with ingeniously sculpted waterways, you will lose track of time.
Of course your accommodation will be beyond luxurious in a room carefully decorated with Arabian touches and sleek contemporary lines. This five-star resort also guarantees you fine dining and loads of other great treats.
- All rooms come with Private Butler Service
- Make the most of complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
- Situated betweeen lush gardens and tranquil waterways, there is superb acess to the white sandy beach.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf
- Arabian Summerhouse Arabian Deluxe
- Bed and Breakfast
- Inspired by the summer houses of Old Arabia
- Accommodation represents the resort's very best
- Unique features for guests at Dar Al Masyaf
Dar Al Masaf is an exquisite hotel designed in the style of Arabian summer houses. These secluded sun-drenched retreats are nestled within the waterways and lush tropical gardens of Madinat Jumeirah Resort. Guests can enjoy a swim in the exclusive pool or make use of the wide range of facilities the Madinat Jumeirah Resort including water sports, a kids club, the Quay Health Club or the Talise Spa. Enjoy contemporary Thai or classic Italian cuisine at the hotel's restaurants or try one of the many restaurants available at the Madinat Jumeirah. The Souk Madinat Jumeirah offers boutique shopping and the attractions and malls of Dubai city are just 20 minutes away. The Dar Al Masaf is haven of seclusion set within a world-class resort.
As we have returned to Dar Al Masyaf several times I think it speaks for itself. It never ceases to amaze me how utterly spoilt and pampered I feel during my stay. The staff go above and beyond the normal to make sure everything is first class.
Jean Talbot reviewing Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf (17-Sep-2014)
£879 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services