Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters and lush surroundings. This small resort reflects the island's ...
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Coin De Mire
- All Inclusive
- boutique beach retreat offering simplicity at its best
- Excellent facilites and the best value for money available
- spacious and comfortable accommodation
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters and lush surroundings. This small resort reflects the island’s lifestyle of calm, comfort and simplicity. The resort’s relaxed atmosphere offers guests a casual holiday setting to enjoy the pleasures of the sun, sand and sea. Snorkel in the warm waters, try a range of water sports, play a game of tennis or simply relax by one of the resort pools. Coin De Mire is a hideaway where simple tropical treasures are waiting to be discovered.
Beautiful setting, very friendly staff, clean rooms.
Danielle Lavyusagejackman reviewing Coin De Mire (20-Jun-2016)
Media Rotana Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
- Located in the heart of media city with easy access to all the attractions
- late night drinks in the english pub and lounge bar
- Outdoor dining and drinks on the terrace
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media Rotana Barsha offers impeccable facilities, utmost privacy, personalised service and Arabian chic. Taking pride in offering guests with the best of everything; from stylish restaurants, modern rooms and friendly service, the staff at this splendid hotel will ensure yours is a most pleasant stay. Whether in Dubai for business or pleasure, the Media Rotana Barsha will make it a worry-free experience that delights and enchants you.
Food (especially bar snacks) in the hotel is expensive as is expected in Dubai but the breakfasts are of good quality with plenty of choice.
Linda Jane Hill reviewing Media Rotana Hotel (19-Nov-2017)