Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in a Caribbean resort tucked away on the stunning west coast of Barbados is all you need for the perfect holiday.
All Seasons Resort-Europa is a best value, island getaway with facilities to meet everyone's mood and fancy. Set on the West Coast St James' Sunset Crest this touch of pure paradise is a haven of serenity and tranquillity; you can feast your eyes on the calming sea and drink in the stunning view of the turquoise blue ocean. Comfortable and relaxing accommodation awaits you amidst the marvellously landscaped gardens. Spoil yourself with the stellar service offered by friendly and attentive staff and experience the holiday of a lifetime.
- A unique 3 star property located on the posh West Coast of Barbados, offering affordable South coast prices
- Spacious one bedroom suites (750sq ft.) with self-contained kitchenettes.
- A peaceful quiet location and yet a 10-15 minutes' walk (or 3 minutes' drive in our free shuttle bus) to many nearby amenities such as the beaches, 3 shopping malls, restaurants, bars, cafes, banks, Hole town, etc.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
All Seasons Resort - Europa
- One Bedroom Garden Suite
- Room Only
- Great value hotel on the west coast
- self catering if you choose
- facilities to keep everyone happy
Nestled away at the heart of West Coast St James’ Sunset Crest, the All Seasons Resort – Europa is a haven of tranquillity and hospitality that offers guests with an idyllic spot for relaxation in close proximity to the bluest of Barbados’ waters. This 3* 2 diamond resort is located on the posh west coast of Barbados at affordable south coast prices!
Featuring their very own beach House, guests here can choose to relax in their fresh water pool surrounded by gardens, lounge at the bar or enjoy the facilities at the Beach House Restaurant. Here Guests can spend the day relaxing and chilling by the pool, or take the hotel's complimentary 'Reggae Bus' shuttle service to take them to a variety of nearby shops, banks, supermarkets, a shopping plaza, and dive shop.
It was a good experience and a nice resort but I was a bit shocked when I arrived and was told that I had to pay per night for air con ($12 per night) the same applied for the safe in the room as well. It would have been good to be warned about this prior to arrival and I didn't agree with the extra...
Winta Negassi reviewing All Seasons Resort - Europa (07-Jun-2012)
£719 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services