Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts, beautifully poised on the sun-kissed shores of the mystical Riviera Maya. At the Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa you can expect sugary-soft white sands, calm turquoise waters, plus you'll be in close proximity to the famous and spectacular pyramids of Tulum.
From dawn to dusk you'll be wined and dined at a selection of international restaurants and bars to satisfy your every craving.
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- Departs: london
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: london
Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa
- Deluxe Garden View Room
- All Inclusive
- Set beside a brilliant sandy beach on the riviera maya
- The mexican hacienda style reflects nature's beauty
- Reservation-free gourmet restaurants
- FREE Unlimited Connectivity app
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep blue sea provide a mesmerizing backdrop for Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa. For its blend of classic Mexican Colonial architecture, ultra-luxurious accommodations and facilities and first-class service, it's been given the illustrious Preferred Hotels & Resorts Worldwide distinction. Minutes from the charisma of Playa del Carmen and the mystique of the Tulum and Xel-Ha ruins, Dreams Tulum brings guests Unlimited-Luxury, superior amenities beginning with daily meals and snacks, and limitless premium beverages, all wristband-free. There's Preferred Club, an even higher level of rewards including reserved suites with Jacuzzis, hors d'oeuvres in the members-only Club Lounge, and 24-hour private concierge.
Walking into one of Dreams Tulum's luxurious room or suite, guests discover the island's hacienda influences distinguished by the room's earth tones, rich wood accents and furnishings, decorative marble floors and bathrooms, and furnished private patios and balconies with picture-perfect views of the sea and garden dotted courtyards. Back inside, guests will be treated with fine linens, daily refreshed mini bar, twice-daily maid service and 24-hour room and concierge service. Indulgences continue with eight reservation-free gourmet restaurants, six bars and lounges, moonlit theme parties, live entertainment and big screen movies on the beach. Sun up brings leisure pursuits including huge free-form swimming pool and a relaxing, quiet pool, catamarans, Bocce ball, sailing, snorkeling, tennis and windsurfing. This is a family friendly resort with kids clubs to amuse your children during the day.
The allure continues with the world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia with refreshing and curative massage therapies, whirlpool, plunge pools, Vichy showers, reflexology, special packages and more. Equally as impressive is the newly-built Convention Center for up to 600 with its six meeting rooms, boardroom and large foyer. It's all of this and more.
Located in the Riviera Maya, south of Cancun International Airport 77 miles from airport / 124 km from airport / 80 minutes from airport.
Local points of interest:
- World's 2nd largest barrier reef lies offshore
- Nearby underground rivers, caves and jungles
- Eco-adventure attractions at Xel-Ha
- Mayan ruins: Tulum, Coba, Xel-ha, Chichen-Itza and Kohunlich
- Xcaret eco-archaeological park
- Cozumel - Ferry from Playa del Carmen
Hotel was beautiful, felt luxurious, staff amazing at all levels. Food in fine dining resturants was delicious but general resturants and room service was average. Emmauel who served us drinks all day by pool was great - always had a smile and always remembered what you drank. Lots of Americans as...
Carrie Swepson reviewing Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa (23-Oct-2015)
£999 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services