Spend eight days lazing in the abundant Punta Cana sunshine as you enjoy the best in hospitality that the Dominican Republic has to offer. The Occidental Punta Cana is the first choice in terms of accommodation for Punta Cana visitors thanks to its prime location at the centre of Bavaro amid soft white sands and towering palm trees.
This beautifully designed resort which is adorned with a lush tropical garden and stone pathways will be your place of quiet retreat while you savour Punta Cana's delights. Also in the hotel's compound is a lovely pool beside which are parasols and loungers for your hours of basking. There are many activities at the Occidental Punta Cana to keep you busy and fine dining to cater to your appetite.
- The great variety of facilites includes a nightclub, fitness centre, spa and water sports galore
- Little ones get a separate children's pool, supervised kids club and playground
- Absorb the sophisticated atmosphere of Bavaro, facing a long stretch of white sands encircled by lush tropical foliage
- Departs: london
- Arrives: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Departs: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Arrives: london
Occidental Punta Cana
- All Inclusive
- set on Punta Cana's soft sugar-sand beach, playa bavaro
- A resort to please everyone, with a myriad of activities
- Dining is sheer delight with dishes from around the world
Occidental Punta Cana is located in the centre of Bavaro, surrounded by white sandy beach, clear turquoise waters and lush tropical gardens. This spacious resort has a relaxing atmosphere, ideal for those who simply want to laze by the pool and soak up the sun. Those looking for more excitement can try the range of activities on offer - work out at the gym, play a game of tennis or try some of the water sports. Those looking to indulge can enjoy a pampering treatment at the spa. There is something for the whole family with a separate children’s pool and playground to keep the little ones entertained. The Occidental Punta Cana's central location is ideal for discovering the many attractions of Punta Cana and the vibrant capital Santo Domingo is just 45 minutes away.
Had a lovely time. The hotel is being refurbished .locals allowed in at weekend making the place very busy.overall good value for money! Yes I'd go back! Sales people spoilt it if anything, but with a beach like that you don't have to get involved with them. Staff very friendly. Had a super room.
Carol Noon reviewing Occidental Punta Cana (29-Sep-2014)
£869 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services