The MS Sherry Nile Cruise is an excellent floating hotel that provides the perfect accommodation from which to discover the most breathtaking sights and scenery that stretch along ...
Day 1 to 8
Meal Plan: Full Board
Room Type: Promo Cabin
The M.S Sherry Nile Cruise is an excellent floating hotel that provides the perfect accommodation from which to discover the most breathtaking sights and scenery that stretch along the river banks of the Nile between Luxor and Aswan in Upper Egypt. Enjoy the comfortable accommodation, great cuisine and a varietey of...
- Experience the unique sights that line the river Nile
- Fun evening entertainment for guests to enjoy or take part
- Great facilities for relaxation as you sail
Day 8 to 10
Meal Plan: Bed and Breakfast
Room Type: Standard
Sofitel Karnak is set in a peaceful yet intriguing location on the east bank of the River Nile. This hotel offers a friendly and relaxed atmosphere as well as an extensive range of amenities for all ages including tennis and squash courts as well as a pool and a playground for children. Guests can enjoy a selection of restaurants and...
- Wonderful location beside the River Nile, close to Karnak Temple
- Perfect for combining culture with wonderful sports facilities
- River nile boat excursions available directly from the hotel.
Room was clean and comfortable. Much better atmosphere there. 3 days would have been adequate as there were more sights to see in Cairo
Suansim Oh reviewing Sofitel Karnak (12-Aug-2012)
Nile Cruise with Luxor stay & ample opportunity for exploration
From £629 per person · Save £300
Selected dates between 30-Nov-2012 and 31-Oct-2013
- Enjoy spectacular Nile views from the Sun Deck aboard the MS Sherry
- The Sofitel Karnak is only a short drive from the monumental Karnak Temple
- Add guided excursions for only £99 per person
Based on a 9 night stay leaving from Heathrow
Call us now on 020 7644 1755 and speak to one of our experts and quote Pack 9353
Our top deals on this holiday…
14 nights flying from Heathrow
Departing 24th June on Egypt Air