Tamarind combines contemporary and modern interior design, serene outdoor spaces and a myriad of unique attributes that give it a distinctive personality. Resting on a 750-foot crescent ...
- Only 20 minutes from the island capital Bridgetown yet with pristine beachfront on your doorstep
- The renovated rooms and suites provide balconies with stunning views and spacious bathrooms
- Great selection of watersports such as sailing, windsurfing, kayaking and snorkelling
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: manchester
Tamarind by Elegant Hotels
- Double Pool/Garden View
- Bed and Breakfast
- Occupying a prime beachfront location on the platinum coast
- Mediterranean inspired design meet interiors of Caribbean flair
- Intimate spa and on-site fitness centre
Tamarind combines contemporary and modern interior design, serene outdoor spaces and a myriad of unique attributes that give it a distinctive personality. Resting on a 750-foot crescent of white sandy beach, Tamarind is as family-friendly as it is an exclusive adult hideaway and a preferred destination for groups and reunions.
Completely redesigned and re-imagined after a multi - million dollar renovation and transformation Tamarind (formerly Tamarind Cove Hotel) feature fully renovated and modernized guestrooms, the addition of an intimate spa and relaxation space, reinvented restaurants which bring the spectacular beach backdrop into the dining experience, giving guests a premium position on one of Barbados most idyllic beachfronts.
Lovely hotel, superb location, excellent staff, service and food. Highly recommended.
John Noblett reviewing Tamarind by Elegant Hotels (22-Sep-2012)
£1159 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services