Take a trip to the south-western shores of the magical Indian Ocean island of Mauritius for eight unforgettable days in paradise. This part of the island is called Bel Ombre and sits on some of the most beautiful, secluded stretches of beach you'll ever see.
Planted next to a pristine lagoon and miles of soft, shimmering sands is the wonderful Tamassa. This recently-built resort offers everything the sun-seeking traveller needs for the perfect holiday; ready access to the beach, carefully landscaped gardens and a massive pool with loungers and parasols at the ready. Of course there will be a super-luxurious room awaiting you when you need quiet repose. And an inviting, intimate restaurant that looks out onto the ocean when you want to dine.
- Enjoy a wide variety of water sports and activities including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing, and so much more to do
- Dine in a romantic atmosphere in one of the resorts restaurants with theatrical culinary shows
- Stay at this fabolous resort offering vibrant accommodation with all rooms sea-facing
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai
Tamassa - an All Inclusive Resort
- All Inclusive
- breathtaking location on a powder sand beach of rustling palms
- Every luxurious guest room faces the ocean
- Lux me spa is all about you
Located at Bel Ombre, Tamassa sits in beautifully landscaped gardens surrounded by picturesque countryside and a pristine lagoon on the untouched south-west coast of Mauritius. This new resort opened in December 2007 and offers excellence and innovation blending traditional style and architecture with exciting contemporary decor. The hotel has an excellent array of activities and entertainment from its pampering day spa and tennis courts to snorkelling and sailing. Younger guests will enjoy the resort pools as well as the supervised children’s programme and the teen’s club. Those wishing to explore the island's marine life can enjoy a glass bottomed boat ride or visit the PADI Dive centre. Tamassa is perfectly suited to families, couples and friends who want to try a dynamic approach to Mauritius.
A brilliant hotel just what we expected. A real wow when we first arrived. Our beachfront room was excellent, large, light and very comfortable. Food in all the restaurants was very good with lots of choice. Drinks and cocktails were lovely.Very pleased we were at an all inclusive resort as...
Marilyn Strauss reviewing Tamassa - an All Inclusive Resort (06-Dec-2016)
£1209 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services