- Best Deal Modern Standard
- Bed and Breakfast
- enviable location overlooking central park in Old Havana
- roof top swimming pools and bars
- Enjoy a fantastic base to explore all that Cuba has to offer
- family friendly
- central location
The IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is centrally located in the heart of historic Havana. Surrounded by some of Havana’s most beautiful buildings including the National Theatre, the Parque Central combines old-world style with modern facilities. The elegant hotel rooms enjoy stunning views of the Parque Central or the Prado, but the best views can be seen from the lovely roof top terrace and pool. Whether you choose to relax by the pool, enjoy the fine restaurants or explore Old Havana, the IBEROSTAR Parque Central hotel is the ideal base for discovering the many charms of this city.
Couples added values
- Private breakfast at the VIP lounge (must be pre booked with hotel reception locally)
- Welcome cocktail
- Turn down service
- VIP set (slippers, bathrobe, special amenities)
- Rooms facing the Old Havana (subject to availability)
Excellent place to stay in Havana
Grazyna Czubinska reviewing Iberostar Parque Central Hotel (13-Mar-2018)
- Junior Suite
- All Inclusive
- Award winning beachside, all-suite resort
- Fine dining and premium drinks included
- Make the most of the coastal activities
Royalton Hicacos Resort And Spa is a luxury adults-only all-inclusive resort offering the perfect sophisticated getaway for the seasoned traveler. Set on one of the finest Varadero beaches, Royalton Hicacos Resort And Spa offers an array of activities and sophisticated amenities. The inviting guest suites feature warm island decor, a living area and a patio or balcony. If you want to indulge, enjoy a pampering treatment in the European Spa. Whether you are looking for a romantic honeymoon or fun couples escape the Royalton Hicacos Resort offers a fantastic luxury holiday experience. Why not upgrade and take advantage of the amazing Diamond Club which offers preferred room locations, Exclusive Diamond Club™ Lounge access and much more.
We are an older, retired couple and I can only say that we loved our stay at the Royalton Hicacos. I would describe it as colonial/tropical in style and it is probably the most attractive hotel we have ever stayed in. It was a pleasure to walk through the grounds with so much water everywhere and...
Linda Burnage reviewing Royalton Hicacos Resort and Spa (05-Mar-2018)