With a charming Spanish colonial style, an elegant and spacious layout and a wonderful location right on the shoreline of the beautiful Cayo Santa Maria beach, the stylish five-star ...
- This resort offers the feel of old Cuba and tradition along with modern facilities
- Take an advantage of having access to Memories Azul giving you more dining experiences to chose from along with other facilities
- Benefit from the 9 different dining venues and 9 exceptional bars at Memories Paraiso
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: cayo coco, Cuba
- Departs: cayo coco, Cuba
- Arrives: manchester
- Junior Suite
- All Inclusive
- Enjoy ultimate relaxation
- Blending tradition with modern facilities
- Guests also gain complimentary access to Memories Azul
With a charming Spanish colonial style, an elegant and spacious layout and a wonderful location right on the shoreline of the beautiful Cayo Santa Maria beach, the stylish five-star all inclusive Memories Paraiso is a place to leave all worldly troubles behind and surrender to the serene beauty of the virtually virginal surrounding landscape. Blending the feel of old Cuba with modern touches that provide guests with every comfort, this resort is a place to indulge in succulent meals, enjoy glorious sunsets, make the most of outstanding facilities and be pampered to the core. Whether you're travelling alone, with your loved one or the whole family, Memories Paraiso has something for everyone!
Situated next to its sister resort, guests staying at the Memories Paraiso enjoy the added bonus of having access to the Memories Azul next door and making use of its facilities, restaurants and bars, which means choosing from 9 different dining venues and 9 exceptional bars. On top of all this guests booking the privileges of the Diamond Club will also enjoy exclusive access to a range of special amenities and services, including a VIP Lounge, butler service on the beach and special spa discounts.
£1409 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services