Take advantage of the early bird booking discounts and treat yourself to an unforgettable Safari experience
- Savour the magic of of the wilderness in search for the 'Big Five'
- Travers along the Long Tom pass and marvel at the views across the wilderness
- Enjoy an enchanting drive to the tiny Kingdom of Swaziland
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa
- The resort is set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands. The resort is on the west coast of Mahe, just 35 minutes from the international airport.
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!
Luxuriate in Mauritius before heading off for an exciting safari in South Africa
- Enjoy a Sunset cruise on a Catamaran or Pirate sailing boat
- There is an 18-hole professional golf course nearby at Anahita
- Enjoy an enchanting drive to the tiny Kingdom of Swaziland, a former British Protection Territory, now ruled by King MsWati III
Relax under the tropical sunshine in Mauritius before a spectacular look at South Africa
- Indulge in a rejuvenating treatment at The Source Thalassotherapy and Spa. Lux*
- Trip Advisor has awarded Lux* Grand Gaube the title of "Best Hotel in the World for Romance".
- Go search of Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Rhino and Leopard, and all manner of wondrous wildlife, birds and plant species
A truly amazing South African Tour awaits, where you can experience traditional Swazi Culture in Swaziland
- Benefit from the expert knowledge of a skilled ranger
- Indulge in a decadent African spa treatment or you could choose to meet and interact with Kapama's 16 habituated elephants
- Visit an authentic chief's village to gain an insight into the fascinating traditional Swazi culture